Monday, August 15, 2022

Give Thanks w/Stamp Simply Clear Stamps

Today is a fabulous day to have stumbled by my blog because I'm sharing a lovely Autumn card using some lovely stamps from Stamp Simply.  It doesn't matter what the season, occasion or event, Stamp Simply has the perfect stamps for every project.  They are just as lovely as can be.  I started this card with a piece of black cardstock and layered a piece of dark woodgrain patterned paper from the Craft Consortium Wood Textures 6x6 Paper Pad.  I layered that with some pretty Autumn patterned papers from the Carta Bella Welcome Autumn 6x6 Paper Pad and I machine stitched the papers together to create my background.  That lovely sentiment (Give Thanks) is found in the Give Thanks Stamp Set.
I used the Fishtail Banner Dies to cut the sentiment strips.  I stamped the gorgeous leaf and acorn using the Give Thanks Stamp Set and cut each piece using the coordinating Give Thanks Leaf/Acorn Dies.  I used some 3-D foam tape to raise the leaf a bit.  The other little flags/banners were also cut using the Fishtail Banner Dies.  They're a super useful tool.....for sentiment strips and for just filling in space here and there.  SO cute.
Thanks so much for visiting me today.  Be sure to stop by the Stamp Simply Blog for daily inspiration and up-to-date information about special sales and promotions.  We have a GORGEOUS New Release coming up soon that you won't want to miss.  Happy crafting, everyone.

Blessings,
Karen

3 comments:

  1. great colors for fall the choice of cardstock is great! Have a blessed week . Blessing

    ReplyDelete
  2. So VERY Beautiful, yep! You had fun with this too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning autumnal card Karen - love the strong colour you used, and the font on the sentiment is beautiful
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.