Monday, August 15, 2022

Make Today Beautiful w/Love My Tapes

Welcome by, crafty creative friends.  Thanks for stopping by today to take a peek at this FUN card I created for Love My Tapes.  I've been having SO much fun getting creative with washi tapes, and Love My Tapes has such an amazing selection of FUN designs, textures, colors and themes.  You're sure to find a perfect washi tape you love.
This card started with a black cardstock base.  Next, I took a piece of kraft cardstock and stamped and stencilled the left side with various stamps and inks.  I used strips of Postmark Washi Tape and Vintage Alphabet Tape to create the remainder of the background as well as the sentiment strip.
I kept everything very simple, and those cool washi tapes really are the STAR of this card.  Even the sentiment strip shows them off so nicely.  The stamped sentiment is from Paper Sweeties, and those cool old rusty metal flowers are from my super old stash of goodies.  Most of you know that I tend to make very feminine girly cards, so this is a bit different for me.  Love My Tapes and their awesome washi tapes help me to step outside my comfort zone with confidence.  They're just SO cute, you can't go wrong.
I hope YOU feel inspired to grab some Washi Tapes from Love My Tapes and great creative with them.  I'd love to see what you create.  Thanks again for stopping by, and please visit me again soon.  I always enjoy your visits.

I'm playing along at:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Fun With Stencils - I used stencils on the left side of my card.

TIME OUT Challenges:  Challenge #220 Make Your Own Background - I stamped and stencilled one half and used washi tape on the other half to create my background.
Blessings,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a ball with this very creative and beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and interesting card. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.