Monday, August 29, 2022

It's New Release Time at Stamp Simply

Hello, creative friends and stampers.  Welcome by my blog today as I share a fun Autumn card made with the wonderful New Release from Stamp Simply.  This new set is called Falling Leaves and it not only contains this gorgeous Autumn cascade image, but several wonderful sentiments as well.  Everything I've made with this new set has turned out so pretty.
This first card started with black cardstock and then I used the beautiful patterned papers found in the Carta Bella Welcome Autumn 6x6 Pad following a card layout by my talented teammate, Esther.  I just LOVE these papers and wanted to show you how easy it is to make a pretty card using them.  The stamped sentiment is found in the new Falling Leaves Stamp Set.
I also made a simple bookmark to tuck inside the card.  Making a matching bookmark is a quick easy idea and it adds a little something extra when sending a card.  Most people (especially us gals) can use bookmarks for reading, in our journals, notebooks, our Bibles, etc. so it's a useful little gift.  When a stamp set like this new Falling Leaves Stamp Set contains an image like this (narrow and cascading horizontally or vertically) it works SO perfectly for a bookmark in the vertical position.
As you can see, this card also uses this lovely cascading falling leaves image found in the new Falling Leaves Stamp Set as is the sentiment (Thank You).  I love this image - both colored and also in white.  It's just lovely.  On the second layer of black cardstock, I used my Sizzix Snowfall pressure embossing plate to create texture, and I covered it with some gold glimmer dust.
Yes.....I'm sharing lots of photos today.  But then again, this New Release with the gorgeous Falling Leaves Stamp Set and the new Autumn Blessings Stamp Set are just SO pretty that I can't seem to set them down for one minute.
The new Stamp Set is also AMAZING.  Look how easy it is to make a pretty card.  For this one, I used black cardstock and a piece of green gingham patterned paper found in the Carta Bella Welcome Autumn 6x6 Pad to create my base.  I used a piece of watercolor paper and inked it with Oxide Inks.  I stamped the pretty wheat sprigs and sentiment using the new Stamp Set.
Like I mentioned, this image found in the new Falling Leaves Stamp Set is so perfect for making a matching bookmark.  What a sweet little surprise to tuck inside a card for someone you love.  I added a simple piece of pretty .5" Venice Katrina Ivory Lace to accent the image.  There are many lovely accents and embellishments at Stamp Simply in addition to all their WONDERFUL stamps and dies.
You're always sure to find lots of great inspiration on the Stamp Simply Blog, and lots of great sales and products in the Stamp Simply Store.  Don't be a stranger.  We LOVE to have you stop by to see what's happening at Stamp Simply.  Thanks again for stopping by today, friends.

I'm playing along in the following challenges:
Can You Handle The Pressure - Embossing Plate Challenge - Optional Twist of Sentiment as Focus - I'm entering my black Thank You card.  It uses a cool Sizzix Snowfall pressure embossing plate with little circles, and I rubbed some gold glitter dust on the raised up areas.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Shimmer and Shine - I'm entering the black card.  It was pressure embossed and then I dusted the raised portion with gold glimmer rub and gold glitter.

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Make Your Own Challenge - While I pretty much created my background on each card (and bookmark) I shared today, I chose to enter the last card where I created my background using Tim Holtz Oxide Inks.

Blessings,
Karen

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful group of Fall projects Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful group of cards Karen, you certainly have been busy!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - these are amazing Karen - and so beautiful - love that new release, and you have used them so beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards and book mark. Perfect for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Karen, what pretty cards, cant wait to be ok to start making them
    blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely FABULOUS cards, you have really gotten into the fall vibe. Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Can You Handle the Pressure. Hope we see you back again soon!
    Judy~ CYHTP DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.