Friday, September 16, 2022

Thank You/Paper Sweeties Sale

If you haven't heard yet, there's a SALE this month at Paper Sweeties, and you can get all in-stock Paper Sweeties Dolls, doll outfit/accessory stamp sets and dies AND all in-stock Gnome Stamp Sets, Gnome Accessory Stamp Sets and coordinating Gnome Sweet Cuts (dies) at 25% OFF through the end of September.  This is a great time to explore Paper Sweeties and the wonderful world of creativity that exists within this SWEET stamp shop.
Today I'm sharing a cute little tag I created using Jake.  I used kraft corrugated cardboard and the For You Sweet Cuts to cut my tag.  I stamped Jake in Black Coal Ink, colored him with my Copics, and cut him out using the Jake Sweet Cut.  I used the You're My Hero Stamp Set and more Black Coal Ink to stamp Jake's outfit, hat and the sentiments (Thank You and So Proud of You).  I tied some light brown baker's twine to the tag.
I used the Tackle Life One Cup at a Time Stamp Set for the cute little coffee cup.  I did this because this tag is actually a gift card holder.  On the other side of the tag, I attached a small kraft gift card envelope.  I added the sentiment strip and a Starbucks gift card so that this fine young officer (who happens to be my own dear son) can grab a cup of coffee or two while he's out there serving and protecting the community.
This is a wonderful idea to do with your kids.  Giving a gift like this to Police Officers you meet on a daily basis lets them know that you appreciate them and the job they are doing.  Paper Sweeties has lots of great stamps to help you make fun, encouraging and lovely projects.  And this month, many of them are on sale so don't miss this opportunity to SAVE.
Here are the links to each of my teammates' posts for today.  Each of these talented ladies has something extra sweet to share with you and will appreciate your visit, I'm sure.  Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, too.  It means the world to me.  From all of us at Paper Sweeties, have a blessed and creative week.
I'm playing along in here:
Time Out Challenge Blog - Challenge #222 - I was inspired by the sentiment.  This card is a Police Officer and, as we all know, Law Enforcement Officers literally put their lives on the line for others every day.  They truly are a rainbow in someone's cloud every single time they put on that uniform.  I've had the privilege of being married to one, and now, our son is also in Law Enforcement.  He's definitely the rainbow in MY clouds.

Cut It Up Challenge Blog - Challenge #260 - So Proud of You - As explained above, this tag/gift card holder was made for my son who is working in Law Enforcement just like his Dad did.  I am so proud of his willingness to serve others and to serve God.  The die-cuts I used include Paper Sweeties tag die, PTI heart die, Stamp Simply Banner Die, and the Paper Sweeties Jake die.

Blessings,
Karen

4 comments:

  1. great job Karen I really love this one and the nurse they are so sweet. GREAT JOB as always..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea. I love the ruggedness of the tag and the colors are perfect to go with the coffee theme. Beautiful tag!

    Thank you for sharing your project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    https://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and creative way to be inspired of our challenge. LOve the monochrome look and all the details! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable tag, love the corrugated paper; the colors compliment the style.

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Proud of You challenge. Love your blog title!

    Treva
    https://scrappint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.