Monday, October 10, 2022

Welcome Fall w/Stamp Simply

Stamp Simply makes it SO MUCH FUN (and SO easy) to create lovely cards.  When I got ready to make this card, I knew that it would be either a pumpkin card or a leaf/leaves card.  Well, I knew that Stamp Simply had, as always, the perfect stamps and dies to create a pretty Fall card that would incorporate both of these beautiful seasonal elements.  Please keep in mind that these pumpkin (and leaf) stamps DO NOT have the lines through them that you see here.  Mine have lines through them because I stamped them directly onto the woodgrain patterned papers to create those lines.
I used basic black cardstock and a light woodgrain patterned paper from the Craft Consortium's Wood Textures 6x6 Paper Pad for the base of this card.  I stamped, colored and cut the pumpkin image (x2) using the Welcome Fall Stamp Set and coordinating Welcome Fall Die Cuts.  I stamped these pumpkins directly onto the Wood Textures Patterned Paper and I purposely colored them green.  I thought it was pretty.  You can see the lines of the woodgrain paper in my pumpkins. I used the Grey Seam Binding from the Stamp Simply Vintage Neutrals Seam Binding Assortment.
I stamped the sentiment using the same Stamp Set, and it's stamped on the Wood Textures Patterned Paper and is cut using the Fishtail Banner Dies.  I stamped, colored and cut that pretty green leaf using the Harvest Stamp Set and coordinating Harvest Die Cuts.  I thought the leaf looked good hanging down from the sentiment strip a bit in an effort to fill in some of that empty space.  I used a piece of vellum and ran it through my BIGkick using a Tim Holtz Lumber Embossing Folder that I inked a bit, and I placed that underneath the pumpkins just below the sentiment.
No matter what the occasion, what the season, or what type of card I need to make; I can always count on Stamp Simply to have the absolute perfect stamps every single time.  The images are always gorgeous, and these high-quality stamps always stamp crisp clean beautiful sentiments as well.  I've never struggled to find the perfect sentiment when using Stamp Simply Clear Stamps and I've always gotten crisp clean wonderful results.
Be sure to stop by the Stamp Simply Blog for lots of great inspiration and then at Stamp Simply for some great shopping.  We're always delighted to have you visit and we hope that our art inspires you to think of Stamp Simply for your next crafty purchase.  Have a blessed and creative week.

I'm playing along here:
Inspiration Station - Challenge #39 - Trick or Treat - I was inspired by this inspiration photo; especially the pumpkins and warm Autumn feeling.  I just decided to make my pumpkins green.

Double D Challenge Blog - Octoberfest - Photo Inspiration (below) - In this photo, the elements that really inspired me were the pumpkins.  I just decided to make mine green this time.

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog - Fall Mood Board (photo below) - The elements I drew from this inspiration photo include the leaves and warm Autumn colors.
Can You Handle the Pressure Challenge Blog - October: Embossing with Twist: Orange/Black - I used touches of both orange and black.  My embossing folder is the Tim Holtz Lumber embossing folder that I used on the vellum piece to create texture.

Thanks again for visiting me today, and happy crafting.
Karen

7 comments:

  1. this is a sweet card great minds think the same! I just did a card I'm posting very much like yours On the Simon Says Monday Challenge . have a great day my Friend
    Have a Blessed Day. Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Karen - the green pumpkins are a refreshing change, and against the grey they are quite dramatic
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous card Karen! I love the non-traditional colors, so effective. Thanks for playing at The Inspiration Station Challenge. We appreciate the support.
    Donna xx
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Karen this is just awesome! Love the dimension on your pumpkins! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. Thanks for also joining in the fun at Inspiration Station and Can You Handle the Pressure! GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully designed! Thank you for sharing with us at CYHTP Embossing Folder Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card Karen!! Thank you for joining our fun at Can You Handle The Pressure and Double D!
    Diane CYHTP and DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is simply FABULOUS!! I love the vintage-y look, and doing the pumpkins in green instead of orange is GENIUS!! Really makes the card pop! Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, hope we see you back again soon.
    Judy~ DD DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.