Monday, November 7, 2022

Autumn Blessings From Stamp Simply

Happy Monday, everyone, and thanks for visiting me again.  I'm always so super grateful when you stop by to take a peek at what I'm creating.  Today I'm sharing a FUN Autumn Blessings card created with some awesome products from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps.
I used black cardstock for my base and a pumpkin cardstock for the next layer that I ran through my BigShot with a Tim Holtz Lumber Embossing Folder to give it some dimension.  I used some Corduroy and some Marmalade Oxide Inks on it as well.  Next, I cut some banners using the Fishtail Banner Dies and some of the pretty papers found in the Carta Bella Welcome Autumn 6x6 Paper Pad.  The flags created a nice colorful background.
Next, I cut a small circle where I placed the pumpkin using a (very old) retired Spellbinders Die.  The pumpkin was stamped using the Welcome Fall Stamp Set and cut with the coordinating Welcome Fall Die.  I colored the pumpkin with Copics and placed it in the center.  The stamped sentiment (Autumn Blessings) is found in the Autumn Blessings Stamp Set and was also placed on a Fishtail Banner Die strip.
A few little sequins and a rusty paperclip were the finishing touches.  Stamp Simply has so many great stamps, dies and all kinds of great products to help you create beautiful cards.  Be sure to stop by the Stamp Simply Blog for lots of great inspiration.  Thanks again for stopping by my blog today.  It always makes me so happy.

I'm playing along here:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Thanks/Thanksgiving"

Can You Handle The Pressure Challenge Blog - October: Twist - Pumpkins - I used a Tim Holtz Lumber Embossing Folder

Double D Challenge Blog - Thankful, Grateful, Blessed - I was inspired by the pumpkin, the oranges and browns and the warmth of the inspiration photo.

Cut It Up Challenge Blog - Challenge #264 - Thanks/Thanksgiving - I used several die-cuts as listed above

Blessings,
Karen

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful cardπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’i like colors autumn

    Thanks for your comment
    Happy day ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful card Karen - love the papers you have used in the banners, and the way the image pops on the differently shaped panel
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS Fall creation Karen! LOVE your overall design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    Can You Handle the Pressure
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Autumn card. I love all of the wonderful elements you used, the colors and of course, the embossing. Thanks for playing with us at Can You handle The Pressure?.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you already know, I love the design on this card (will be casing it soon lol). Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, Karen! The autumn colors are so beautiful.

    Thank you for sharing your card with us at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    https://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful design! Loving those pretty, pretty plaids and pumpkin papers! I also like your sequin and rusty paperclip accents! Thanks so much for playing along with us again at The Double D, Thankful ~ Blessings ~ Grateful Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card!! Love the pretty card design and the gorgeous colors!!
    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.