Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Christmas Cocoa

To be perfectly honest, I had no intention of making any more coffee or hot beverage cards.  I was, in fact, quite pleased with myself for making all the coffee cards I did.  I'm not absolutely certain, but I think I've linked up about 12 cards already.  Well, I was fine with that.  But then this morning, I saw a post on Facebook from my crafty friend, Darlene, who runs the Double D Challenge Blog with her friend, Diane.  When I saw that their theme was hot Christmas beverages, I decided to make just one more.  Just one, right?
I used some pretty patterned papers from Stamp Simply and I machine-stitched the holly berries and holly leaves with gold thread.  The cute little circle sticker is from Crate Paper.  The stamped images and sentiment are from my stash.  I pull them out once a year because I love the marshmallows and candy canes.
Some Chunky Black & White Gingham Ribbon was the finishing touch to this card.  I'm sharing my Christmas Cocoa card in the challenges listed below.  I hope that you are also having FUN playing along in some challenges this week.  I know I'd sure love to see your art linked up at Word Art Wednesday where our current sponsor is the amazing DRS Stamps.

Dar & Diane's Double D Challenge Blog - Hot Beverages - I was SO inspired by this challenge, and specifically by those YUMMY marshmallows.

Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge Blog - Challenge #11 - Holly - I used a PTI die set to cut my holly and I machine stitched the holly leaves with gold thread.

Coffee Loving Cardmakers' Fall/Winter Blog Hop - Anything Coffee, Tea, Cocoa, Hot Beverage

Stay creative, everyone!
Blessings,
Karen

11 comments:

  1. WOW girlfriend, you are on a roll! LOVE that plaid mug ... what a great design idea! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh at your post Karen - I thought, here we go for another cluster of cards, but no - you stopped at one, and a beauty at that too!! Love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Karen your still on your Roll My sweet friend still making cards for the challenge. I posed a whole bunch too Good Luck Hope you win too!
    Blessings
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  4. this has fabulous texture layers Karen :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty, love the mix of patterns. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are making amazing cards so just roll with it. Thanks for linking up with us at Double D Challenge. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! Thanks for sharing this with us at Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO lovely, with so many lovely details Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So love the sweet heart in the center and the shabby chic vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card and I wnat to say I love your photography lay outs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.