Monday, December 19, 2022

Warm & Cozy w/Stamp Simply Clear Stamps

I hope you're staying warm and cozy wherever you are. Some places require mittens more than others; but I think we can all agree that darling mittens are ALWAYS fun to use on our cards. This fun card makes me feel warm and cozy. How about you? Stamp Simply Clear Stamps always has the most wonderful stamps, dies and products to help us create lovely cards and projects.
For this card, I used basic black and white cardstocks.  I used Tim Holtz Oxide Inks in various colors to run on some color.  Next, I ran the inked white cardstock through my embossing machine with the Darice Wire Fence Embossing Folder to give it some texture.  Then I used the Stockings & Mitten Dies to cut the mittens and mitten tops in various colors.  I used the snowflake die found in the Stockings & Mittens Dies to cut the snowflakes, and I placed on one each mitten.  I also placed a small Embellishment Gem in the center of each snowflake.
The sentiment I used can be found in the Stockings & Mittens Stamp Set.  I stamped it onto a strip that I cut using the Fishtail Banner Dies.  It was a really easy card to create, but I just love all those bright colors.  Stamp Simply has so many great stamps with the best images and sentiments.  You're always sure to find the perfect set for your next project at Stamp Simply.  There's also lots of great inspiration on the Stamp Simply Blog.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I'm always delighted to have you visit to take a peek at my cards, and I really appreciate your comments.  I hope you're having a blessed and creative week.  I'll see you out there in blog land.

I'm playing along here:
Stencil Fun Challenge Blog - December: Holiday Theme - I used an Echo Park Snowflake Stencil on the background of my card.

Cut It Up Challenge Blog - Challenge #267 - Christmas Projects - I used a banner die for the sentiment, a mitten die, and a snowflake die on this colorful Christmas card.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Ice Cold" - You always need your mittens when it's ice cold outside.

Can You Handle The Pressure - Challenge: Anything Goes w/Optional Christmas Twist - I hope you can see my pressure embossing.  I used a Darice Wire Embossing Folder on all the mittens to give them texture.  I love to play along at CYHTP any time I can, so I try to use an embossing folder when possible.

Blessings,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Good Morning Karen:
    What lovely Colorful card, Great Colors and I love the Mittens, the little Gold pearls sure make them each standout , I really like the stencil .and the sentiment is perfect.
    Have a Very Blessed day
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful I love the colour mix with these gorgeous mittens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully designed! Thank you for sharing with us at CYHTP Embossing Folder Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this card is just adorable. I love the mittens! Thanks for joining our Cut It Up Christmas Project challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Karen this is just awesome! LOVE the beautiful colors and your background stenciling is perfect! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    PS ... thanks for also sharing this beauty with us over on our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge ... good luck! Happy New Year my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.