Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Jingle All the Way w/RRR

Jingle all the way to Christmas with Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Christmas is almost here; and if you haven't yet told your hubby, family and friends what YOU want for Christmas, let me suggest some goodies from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  They are the best.  This sweet little quick and easy card was created using a few of my all-time favorite RRR products; which are Baker's Twine, Burlap String and Scor-Tape.
I used some Cream Baker's Twine to wrap the black die-cut frame and added another length of the Cream Baker's Twine around my card.  Next, I used a length of Natural Burlap String to tie some rusty jingle bells together.  Burlap String comes in so many fabulous colors and can be used in so many different ways.  It's a crafting essential and costs only ten cents ($0.10) per yard.  The same is true of Baker's Twine.  It's my all-time favorite trim that also costs just ten cents ($0.10) per yard and comes in SO many beautiful colors.  Those of you who know me well are aware that I used these two trims A LOT.
I used Scor-Tape to attach pretty much everything on my card.  One thing I especially LOVE about Scor-Tape is that it comes in a variety of widths so that you can always get the perfect size for each task.  As you'll see in this photo (below), I used the narrower Scor-Tape on the frame and the wider Scor-Tape on the other pieces.  There's always a perfect size for every project.  It's a fantastic Adhesive that holds things securely in place over time.
Another great thing about all the fantastic trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon is that you can always find the PERFECT color for any project.  For instance, when I made this card, I decided to use this random piece of left-over patterned paper.  No matter what paper scrap you're wanting to use, RRR will always have the perfect trim in the perfect width, color, and texture to match anything you've got.
I used an embossing folder to add some texture to the inside of the die-cut frame.  The sled and sentiment are stickers from Echo Park.  If you have any questions, please let me know and I'll be more than happy to answer them.  All of us at Really Reasonable Ribbon wish you a blessed Christmas and happy crafting all year long.  We're here to help and encourage you.  Thanks so much for stopping by to visit today.

I'm sharing my Christmas card here in these awesome challenges:

Can You Handle The Pressure Challenge Blog - Theme: Anything Goes With a Twist/Optional Christmas - I made this Christmas card using a music embossing folder on the inside of the frame.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - Simon Says "Ice Cold" - I'm sharing my card with snowflakes and sled which are all ready for "ice cold" weather.

Keep on crafting, everyone.
Blessings,
Karen




4 comments:

  1. Stunning card, love the design and the gorgeous details Karen.
    Happy Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Karen:
    OH my Goodness what a great card I love the sled . WOW i need that slay in my collection as well .Love the rusted Bells the paper you chose and Just Everything about it .
    Have a Blessed Day
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at CYHTP Embossing Folder Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.