Monday, June 19, 2023

American Pride w/Stamp Simply

I don't know about you, but I'm sure proud to be an American.  So many brave men and women have fought, and even died, to secure the rights and freedoms we enjoy today.  We can't ever take for granted the high price that was paid for all those rights and freedoms; and it's also important to thank our Veterans and to thank God for how He has blessed our great country.  At Stamp Simply, there are so many great patriotic stamps and dies to help you create cards and projects that will let people know how much you love the United States of America.
I used kraft cardstock and some patterned papers from the Carta Bella Fourth of July 6x6 Paper Pad.  Once I secured all my patterned papers, I attached a length of .5" Katrina Venice Ivory Lace to my card.  I stamped two of the stars from the American Eagle Stamp Set and cut them with the coordinating American Eagle Dies.  The sentiment I used is found in the Red, White and Blue Stamp Set.  It's stamped onto a banner from the Fishtail Banner Dies.
I cut two more (smaller) stars using the Old Glory Stars & Stripes Dies and stamped on them with the star from the American Eagle Stamp Set.  All the stamps and dies at Stamp Simply complement one another so nicely and also work well on their own.  If you have any questions about anything I used on my card, please feel free to ask.  You really will LOVE Stamp Simply and their awesome products.
Be sure to stop by the Stamp Simply Blog for lots of great inspiration and information about special sales and promotions.  In fact, there's a BIG SALE taking place now.  You won't want to miss out the fabulous savings.  We always enjoy having you stop by to see what's new.  Have a great week, everyone.
I'm playing along here:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Lots of Layers" - I've got LOTS of fabulous layers of paper and lace.

Blessings,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. A great and patriotic card Karen - love your doodles around the sentiment, that really sets it off beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am a proud American who loves the US flag and this card is outstanding! I worked in a factory for over 23 years making flags, so this card has a special meaning for me! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Karen:
    Another Beautiful Patriotic card, So very Nice and shows how Much you Love our Country I love Stamp Simply stamps. I hope you your foot is better.

    Have a Blessed week:
    Love & Hugs
    Dottie
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card 🤩👏💐 happy day

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the touch of lace with this, that row of flags is cool with the lace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.