Monday, July 31, 2023

Autumn Silhouettes w/Stamp Simply Clear Stamps

It's time for me to share an Autumn card with you that features just a few (of the many) awesome stamps, dies and products from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps.  I always know that I can find the perfect sentiments, scriptures, images and die-cuts to create the perfect card for every occasion.  And that most definitely includes Autumn.  For today's card, I used the lovely Autumn Silhouettes Stamp Set.
First, I cut my cardstock base for the card and created three panels to complete my background.  Before I attached the panels, I stamped each one in an ink that was just a shade darker than the (kraft, wheat and pale blue) cardstock onto which they were being stamped.  I used the Autumn Silhouettes Stamp Set to stamp those gorgeous images.
Once I had each of my three panels ready to go, I attached them to the cardstock base that I'd created earlier.  I tried my best to evenly space apart each panel to fill in the empty space.  I'm not a perfectionist, however, so I didn't actually measure them.  I used the Autumn Blessings Stamp Set to stamp my lovely sentiment.  I cut the sentiment strip by using the Fishtail Banner Dies.  This FAB set has the perfect sized banner for every sentiment.  I also wrapped some Brown Baker's Twine around my card and tied a pretty little bow with it.
There's always lots of great inspiration on the Stamp Simply Blog and lots of great shopping awaiting at Stamp Simply.  Why not treat yourself to something new today?  There are just SO MANY great choices at Stamp Simply.  You'll absolutely LOVE it all.  Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, friends.  I really do appreciate you all so very much.  OH, and don't miss out on this fabulous SALE taking place now where you can SAVE 20%.
I'll be sharing my card here:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Anything "Goes this week

Blessings,
Karen

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Karen - love the two stamps you have used, and how you have stamped tone on tone for a stunning, elegant 'look' to this card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Karen, I love the colour combination. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Karen:
    Such a Lovely card. have a wonderful week
    blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely design with your panels, I like the blue and kraft combo, I just used that the other day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.