Monday, December 4, 2023

Christmas Joy w/Stamp Simply

From all of us at Stamp Simply, we hope that you truly will be blessed with the joys of Christmas all year long.  We also hope that you'll visit us at Stamp Simply and the Stamp Simply Blog whenever you need some inspiration or some new stamps, dies and crafting products.  This sweet store is filled with the lovliest products to help you create amazing cards and projects all year long.
This card uses basic black cardstock, basic white cardstock, and a pretty patterned paper from The Craft Consortium's Tartan Plaid 6x6 Paper Pad.  I machine stitched my layers together to create the card base.  Next, I cut a circle from white cardstock using Spellbinders Amazing Grace Hemstitch Circle Dies and I used a star stencil to add some fun background color.
I used the pretty candle from the Christmas Peace Stamp Set to stamp my image, and I used the coordinating Christmas Peace Die to cut the candle.  I colored the image with my Copics (which are starting to dry out and I absolutely dread the thought of replacing them $$).  The sentiment I used can be found in the Farmhouse Christmas Stamp Set, and I cut it using the Fishtail Banner Dies.  A few sequins were the finishing touch.
Please visit us on the Stamp Simply Blog for more inspiration and to stay up-to-date on special sales and promotions including our Wild Wednesday Specials.  Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me here today.  I hope you're staying creative and that you're all ready for Christmas.

I'm sharing here:



Inspiration Station - Inspiration Prompt #56 - I was inspired by the blue sky and background, and the lights.
Happy crafting.

Blessings,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Karen - I am taking a break from commenting/blogging generally as we are moving over this coming weekend, and I will be otherwise occupied..
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, image and coloring Karen! Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station Challenge, we appreciate your support this year.
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.