Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Gingerbread Glassine Pocket & WAW Blog Hop

Hi friends and Merry Christmas!  We hope you're enjoying the Word Art Wednesday Blog Hop.  I made this sweet and EASY little Glassine Bag Pocket Gift Card Holder using Christmas Digital Pages from Blank Page Muse.  I just ADORE the papers in the new Vintage Gingerbread Christmas Papers because of the darling images and sweet colors.  Just look how sweet they are.
I used a white glassine bag and folded it half-way up.  The paper was machine stitched in place which created a fun pocket where I could tuck in some sweets and a gift card.  Pretty much everything you see is found in the Vintage Gingerbread Christmas Paper Assortment.  It's SO sweet.
You can make this cute and easy project.  The Vintage Gingerbread Christmas Papers have so many great pages, images, sentiments and more.  This is the final stop on the Blog Hop, so be sure to leave a comment on each DT Member's Blog in order to be eligible for the prize shown on each blog.  As far as the prize being offered from my blog, I will add the photo ASAP; but it's going to be an assortment of ribbons, stamens, flowers, stamps and dies.  Don't forget to link up in our Word Art Wednesday Challenge to be eligible for the various sponsor prizes as well.  Thanks for stopping by today.

I'm playing along and entering my project here:

Inspiration Station Challenge - December: Inspiration Photo - I was inspired by all the fact that, since I can't be at Disneyland right now, I can have fun creating and sending treats to friends and loved ones.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - Simon Says "Party Time" - Cookies are a MUST at every good Christmas party.


Double D Challenge Blog - Winter/Snow Scene - I'm sharing a yummy Winter/Christmas treat pocket in this fun challenge.


Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog - Simon Says "Let It Snow" - I have snow-covered greens on the patterned papers to accent all these sweet images.

Blessings,
Karen

24 comments:

  1. What a wonderful project Karen, and that paper certainly has some 'sweet' images on it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen I adore your little gift card holder. Love vintage paper as well. Your gingerbread are so cute. This is such a sweet creation. Have a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful little gift pouch!! I've been enjoying using printables a lot more this year, and it's fun seeing someone else using them too! Here's wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed year in 2024.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I LOVE the vintage gingerbread! TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sweet candy and gift card holder is adorable, Karen! I love all the great little details with the stitching, the green felt leaves, and all the fussy cut candies/gingerbread cookies! Have a blessed Christmas, my friend! And a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautifully done!! LOVE those adorable vintage gingerbread men!! Super cute glassine bag filled with all of the goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun pocket card! I love the adorable gingerbread designs and all the wonderful goodies you added to the pocket! Fabulous project!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, my friend! Look at all that yumminess going on!! Mmm Mmm good! lol We baked six different kinds of cookies and it's so hard not to have one of each every night for dessert. hehe We try to only have three. Not sure we're doing too well. ;-) Wishing you a very Merry Christmas filled with peace, love & joy. hugs, Becca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Karen, this is stunning! My Holiday theme at home this year is Gingerbread Men and Candy Canes so this naturally caught my eye. What paper did you print the images on? The colors are vibrant and clear. Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. Happy Holidays to you and yours!
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. I made a boo-boo.....I meant to say thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station. Merry Christmas my friend.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Karen, this gift holder is pretty amazing!! So many beautiful elements!. Wow! Merry Christmas!, Ginny M

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, so beautifully creative Karen, I can hardly tell it's paper, it all looks so real!! Have a blessed and Merry Christmas!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yes a good Christmas must have candy too. FAbulous creation and Amazing papers to decorate the bag. Thanks for adding this our our Challenge at Double D. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello, Karen! I am doing your Blog Hop today, and your gift bag is absolutely gorgeous! So many beautiful details to admire, and gingerbreads are my absolute favorite Christmas icon! Just so cute! Thank you for your beautiful inspiration and your generous giveaway - I wish you the merriest Christmas ever!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Karen, this is wonderful! Thank you for entering it in the PIP challenge.
    Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sweet! My kids would love that! MErry Christmas, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Kringle Candy company. You gotta love that. This is so cute. Excellent job, Karen. Thanks for the hop. I'd like one of those peppermint sticks. They are my weakness at Christmas. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful project from a glassine bag! Love so much the vintage paper elements you used to decorate your pocket and your sweet design!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww I really love the pocket and all of your layers! Fantastic job with embellishing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Karen, what a sweet little treat bag... which is not just a treat holder, it is also a treat for the eyes! As for your prize... I was blessed to be your random winner a few years ago and remember how fun it was to open that happy mail. So count me in! May your day, and the new year, be blessed! TFS from Kathy A at https://myasperations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow, that is such a cool pocket Karen, bet the recipient loved it too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a cool pocket card! I love all of the vintage elements you added. Thank you for the inspiration today.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The project packs a punch with all of the gorgeous elements. Looks lovely with the Word Art Wednesday samples.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such an amazing project. I just love it!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.