Monday, December 18, 2023

Wishing You God's Richest Blessings....

It's exactly one week before Christmas day.  Ready or not, it's here.  Because we'll have a house full of family at Christmas, all my blog posts were scheduled ahead of time.  I feel fairly organized as far as Christmas goes, but I know that I'll still be running around like a mad woman every day.  That's just how it goes.  But one thing I know for sure, and that's the assurance that all my friends and family members are receiving beautiful Christmas cards thanks to the help of Stamp Simply and all their amazing products.
This beautiful Christmas/New Year card started with basic black cardstock that I layered with some pretty patterned papers from the Carta Bella Happy Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad and I machine stitched them together.  At the time, I added some bunded Red Burlap String, some Black & White Gingham Ribbon, and a pretty Fire Red Paper Rose.  I used white cardstock to create the journalling spot where I stamped the sentiment in black.  The sentiment I used is found in the Christmas Blessings Stamp Set.  I also stamped the branches and cardinal using the God Will Take Care of You Stamp Set and cutting the branches with the coordinating God Will Take Care of You Dies.  They're SO pretty.
The branches were raised up with 3-D Foam Tabs and I did cut the second branch to fill in the white areas.  This is another great thing about this set (God Will Take Care of You Stamp Set) is that it contains two (2) different birds, a smaller branch with berries, and the larger branch.  This way, you can cut the larger piece, combine it with the other branch and bird/birds to perfectly fill in the blank space on your card.  It's absolutely lovely and I've seen SO many beautiful cards created using this fabulous stamp set.
Be sure to check out all the wonderful stamps and dies from Stamp Simply, and don't miss any of the fabulous inspiration on the Stamp Simply Blog.  It's always a treat to have you visit and say hello.  Thank you so much for visiting me and taking a peek at my card today.  Please stop by again soon.

I'm sharing this sweet card in the following:

Simon Says Stanp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Christmas Critters" - My Christmas critter is the red cardinal on my card.

Blessings,
Karen

4 comments:

  1. I love this set, again you created a beautiful card. Have a Blessed Week and a Very Merry Christmas.
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card Karen, beautifully put together with your signature fabulous details. Happy Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my it is just beautiful, i love that stamp and the way it frames your sentiment so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stunning, Karen! I Love all the layers and texture!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.