Wednesday, December 13, 2023

It's Blog Hop Time w/Really Reasonable Ribbon

Really Reasonable Ribbon normally has their monthly Blog Hop today.  We're taking off the Month of December this year, so I'm sharing the card I had already prepared for the Blog Hop.  It uses some ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon and a sentiment from Bonnie Garby Designs.
My card uses basic white cardstock for both layers.  I used some 3-D Foam Tabs to raise up the second white layer.  I cut strips of cardstock to create my diagonal background, and I attached everything with Scor-Tape.  The pretty ribbon I used is the Strawberry Brownie Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon - SO sweet.  I also wrapped the card and tied the bow using Green Burlap String.
The cupcake and candy stick are from Paper Sweeties.  The ADORABLE sentiment can be found in the Christmas Holiday Baking Bundle 2 at Bonnie Garby Designs.  You'll find SO many darling images and sentiments at Bonnie Garby Designs.  I also added a White Flatback Pearl Accent to my card.  Don't you just love all those yummy textures?
You're always sure to find lots of great inspiration on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog.  You'll find amazing products every day at Really Reasonable Ribbon, Thanks so much for your visit.  It always puts a big smile on my face.

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Simon Says "Use Dies in December" so I used a banner die from Stamp Simply for the sentiment and I used cupcake and peppermint stick dies from Paper Sweeties.

Blessings,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely colour mixture and ribbon, a gorgeous card Karen. Wish those calories didn't count. hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.