Monday, December 25, 2023

His Name Shall Be Called......

Merry Christmas!  As we celebrate today the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, I thought it would be appropriate to share a card that captures some of that excitement.  Stamp Simply Clear Stamps always has the perfect stamps (images, sentiments, scriptures, etc.) to help us all create whatever we have dreamed up in our minds.  Stamp Simply also celebrates the truth and joy of Christmas as is evidenced in their BEAUTIFUL products and amazing Customer Service.
This card uses basic black cardstock layered with a pretty patterned paper from the Craft Consortium's Ink Drops Sunset 6x6 Paper Pad layered with basic white cardstock.  On the white cardstock, I brushed some gold/orange inks to create my fun background.  On the background, I stamped the music image that's from the Worship & Praise Stamp Set.  This GORGEOUS scripture, which I'm crazy about, is found in the beautiful Jesus Stamp Set.  "......and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, the Might God, the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace".
I inked an extra piece of white cardstock to match my background, and I used it for the sentiment strip which I cut using with a Fishtail Banner Die, and also the beautiful star that was stamped using the Merry Christmas Stamp Set and cut using the coordinating Merry Christmas Die.  Wise Men followed that star and it led them to the Savior.  What a beautiful story written into this card.  I'm absolutely SMITTEN with Stamp Simply, and I think you will be too.
I pray that you are having a blessed Christmas and that you know for sure that if you were to die today, you would go to Heaven.  If you don't know it for sure, today could be the day you simply call on Hin and say, "I know you are God, I know you died for my sins, and I'm giving my life to you today and forever".   You won't ever have to wonder again. Will you follow that star like the truly "Wise Men" did?  Merry Christmas, everyone.
Oh, before I run off today....I'm sharing this collage of some of favorite 2023 Stamp Simply projects.  You can make any and all of these cards by visiting Stamp Simply and giving yourself a wonderful Christmas gift.  You will LOVE all the stamps, dies and more that you'll find at Stamp Simply.

I'm sharing my card in the following:

Peace on Earth Challenge Blog - Challenge #54 - December: Christmas

Inspiration Station Challenge Blog - Challenge #56 - I was inspired by the beautiful yellow STAR all the bright colors in the photo and celebrating the Season of Christmas and its true meaning.
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - Challenge #308 - Winter/Embossing Folder/Anything Goes

Colorful Options Challenge Blog - December:  Silver and/or Gold - I used a metallic gold paperclip as well as the color gold (golden yellow) on my card that I painted with oxide inks.

Merry Christmas to all.

Blessings,
Karen

10 comments:

  1. Such Beautiful cards you make and I absolutely love the Stamp Simply stamps.
    I get so many compliments on the cards that I make by using the Stamp Simply stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful warm card, love this quote from Isaiah and the star with the musical notes. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card, Karen! I love the inky background you created behind the stamped and die cut elements! The verse from Isaiah is a favorite! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Karen! Love your card and taking a look back at your favorites.💕❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Karen!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful monochrome card!
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous card Karen. I trust you and yours enjoyed a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to a new year. Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station Challenge and supporting us.
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything about your card! Especially the music coming behind the raised star - perfect! Such a beautifully written blog posting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karen Such a beautiful card with such a true message as the centerpiece! Thanks for sharing with us this month at Inspiration Station Challenge Blog. Smiles, Kathy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.