Saturday, December 23, 2023

Hugs w/Blank Page Muse

Hi there, creative friends.  Thanks for stopping by my blog today to take a peek at this fun card I created for Blank Page Muse using some of their wonderful stamps and products.  I've been making and sharing a lot of Christmas cards lately, as I'm sure you can likely relate.  So it was really fun to grab this awesome Birthday set from Blank Page Muse to create an all-purpose card.
I used various patterned paper scraps to create my base and I machine stitched them together.  So pretty!  Next, I used a small piece of white watercolor paper to cut a focal spot using Crimped Frame Dies from The Greetery.  I stencilled the background of that piece with various ink colors using the Butterfly Trails Circle Stencil from Blank Page Muse.  I moved around and repositioned this cool Circle Stencil with each different color of ink.
The HUGS sentiment, that gorgeous flower (dandelion) image that I stamped twice, and the two different butterflies are all found in the Pam Bray Special Day - Birthday Hugs Stamp Set.  I absolutely LOVE all the stamps in this awesome set.  I've used it on so many different cards.  By stamping the different images in various ink colors over the stencilled background, I was able to grab some of the colors found in my patterned paper.
When I say that Blank Page Muse literally has HUNDREDS of amazing stamps, I"m not exaggerating in the least.  They really do have hundreds, and they are so super cool.  This allows you to let your creativity run wild.  When I pull out Blank Page Muse stamps, I can always find my creativity taking wings.  I hope you'll stop by Blank Page Muse to take a look around.  Thanks for visiting me.

I'm sharing my card here:

Stencil Fun Challenge Blog - December: Christmas/Anything Goes - I didn't create a Christmas card for this challenge, but I did use a fun Butterfly Trails stencil from Blank Page Muse.


Triple B Challenge Blog - Birds, Butterflies and Blooms - My card has butterflies and blooms.  I was inspired by the black (darker) butterflies in the photo and made my butterflies dark to reflect that.
Keep on crafting and have a BLESSED Christmas.

Blessings,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. such pretty papers and colors, brings a smile!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulously fun design!! Merry Christmas to you!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun and Triple B!
    Diane SF and TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.