Monday, April 15, 2024

He Works All Things Together for Good

I'm so very grateful for the Word of God and how it blesses my life every day.  I'm grateful also for Stamp Simply Clear Stamps for carrying the most amazing stamps and dies that include many scripture stamps, uplifting scriptural sentiments, and so many other awesome products.  It's a company that I feel so blessed to a part of, and I love being on this Design Team.  You're always sure to find the perfect stamp(s) for every occasion.
This card uses basic black cardstock layered with a piece of Crate Paper patterned paper.  I did a bit of machine stitching on my card.  The background was created by painting using some Lemonade and Fossilized Amber Oxide Inks.  I stamped the pretty flower using the Thank You for Caring Coneflower Stamp Set and I cut it with the coordinating Coneflower Dies.
Underneath the pretty image, I laid a piece of White Lace.  There are so many beautiful Laces and trims at Stamp Simply in addition to all their wonderful stamps, dies, papers and more.  I also tied a long length of Green Baker's Twine around my card.  The sentiment I used can be found in The Good News Stamp Set.  I'd love to hear what your favorite stamp set is from Stamp Simply.  I know....it's almost impossible to pick just one favorite.
Thanks so much for visiting me here today.  I'm always super grateful for your visits and I appreciate your input.  Have a blessed week, everyone, and happy crafting.  Be sure to stop by the Stamp Simply Blog for lots of great inspiration.

I'm sharing my card in these fun challenges:

Simon Says Stamp  Monday Challenge - Simon Says "Make Your Own Background

Beautiful Blooms Challenge - Say It With Flowers - Challenge #16 - the beautiful mood board inspired my use of the coneflower.


Blessings,
Karen

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and coloring, like how you used the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous design Karen. I love the verse and it just fits the single flower. The added lace and twine is an added bonus! Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a gorgeous card karen - love your yellow background on the main panel, and how you have framed it with the stitched paper
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, I love the pretty flower and your touch of lace for the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty floral card, love how the background sets off the pretty flower!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms!
    Diane BB DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Beautiful Blossoms}

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH! Karen what a beautiful and uplifting card. Love it. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.