Monday, April 22, 2024

God Loves You

All of at Stamp Simply Clear Stamps want you to know about all the FABULOUS stamps and dies they carry, AND.....we all want you to know that God Loves You.  There are so many encouraging sentiment stamps and products to help you convey your love and concern for others through crafting.  The card I'm sharing here today was an encouragement to me as I made it, and I hope it's an encouragement to you as well.
I started with basic white cardstock layered with a deep blue cardstock.  I used the square dies found in the Praying Hands Dies.  On the bottom layer square, I used a Tim Holtz Lines Stencil.  On the top layer square, I used The Lord's Prayer Stamp Set to stamp and emboss (in white) and I rubbed it with Lemonade and Fossilized Amber Oxide Inks.
This photo (above) shows the embossed Lord's Prayer a bit better.  The beautiful cross is found in the Easter is For Jesus Dies, and was raised up with 3-D Foam Tabs.  The beautiful sentiment is found in the Farmhouse All Occasion Greetings Stamp Set and was stamped onto a scrap paper from the stencilled square.  It was cut using the Fishtail Banner Dies.  Finally, the beautiful flowers are from the Fall Floral Cluster Stamp Set and they were cut using the Floral Cluster Dies.
You can find so much inspiration on the Stamp Simply Blog and that's also where you'll stay up-to-date on special sales and promotions.  Thank you so much for stopping by today, and please visit again soon.  I'm so grateful to have you stop by and say hello.

I'm playing along here:
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge - April Theme: Use Die Cuts - I used several including the flowers, the square, the cross, and the sentiment banner.  All links to dies are found above.

Blessings,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. OH! Stunning Karen, love the Lord's Prayer embossed, and the gorgeous colour mix and patterns. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't find your email address Karen, but just wanted to say, your words really helped me, I also have commented on the Challenge to say that the words there were made for me too. I really appreciate your very caring words and thoughts. Thank you so much. Love from me. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great Card! We need more of God in America great way to put the word out! !! perfect colors .
    Blessings my Dear Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Karen this is beautiful - love your colours and colouring. The emboss resist background is a perfect pairing with the cross and sentiment
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.