Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Happy Birthday w/Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hello sweet blog friends, and thanks for visiting me today.  The card I'm sharing with you today is a fun and simple Birthday card that's adorned with a few of the (many) amazing products from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  As always, RRR carries the perfect colors, widths and designs of ribbons and trims plus SO much more.
I used kraft cardstock for my base and my sentiment square.  The Happy Birthday sentiment is from Verve Stamps (yes, an oldie but a goodie).  I placed a sweet little Faux Pearl Heart Accent on the journalling spot.  There are lots of cute Embellishments at RRR as well as Adhesives, Mulberry Flowers and more.  I also added a white doily underneath the sentiment.  I used plenty of Scor-Tape to secure everything.
A pretty piece of Pink & White Gingham ribbon runs up the left-hand side of my card and I also used that to tie a pretty bow.  It's topped with a length of Light Blue Baker's Twine.  I also tucked in a few Double Head Stamens and on top, a few Sweetheart Blossoms.  A few little stick pins were the finishing touches.
There's always lots of great inspiration on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog as well as information about special sales and promotions and our monthly Blog Hop so be sure to stop by often.  Thanks so much for your visit today, and happy crafting.

I'm playing along here:

I'm playing along here:
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge - April Theme: Use Die Cuts - I used a postage stamp die-cut for the sentiment.


Blessings,
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Karen - love that wee heart embellishment and your use of the doily and papers behind the greeting panel
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! WOW Karen, this is so very lovely, and feminine too. A gorgeous creation. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.