Monday, April 29, 2024

You Are Loved w/Stamp Simply

Both Mother's Day and Father's Day are coming upon us sooner than we realize.  To be certain you have your cards ready for these special occasions, I encourage you to visit Stamp Simply Clear Stamps to see all their wonderful stamps, dies and products to help you create an awesome card for the special people in your life.  No matter what the occasion, you're always sure to find the perfect scripture, sentiment or image for it all.  While this card isn't my actual Father's Day card, it's more just a card to remind my Dad (who is a retired Col. in the USAF) how much I love him.
The card I'm sharing today is a bit out of my wheelhouse so to speak.  While I'm not the best at making masculine cards, it's always made easier by using products from Stamp Simply.  My card started with basic black cardstock and a piece of woodgrain patterned paper from the Craft Consortium's Wood Textures 6x6 Paper Pad.  Next, I used basic white cardstock rubbed with green and brown oxide inks, and on that piece, I stamped a patriotic sentiment using the Red, White & Blue Stamp Set.
I cut the cross using the Crosses Die Cuts from green cardstock, and I inked the edges of the cross with brown ink.  I raised the cross using 3-D Foam Tabs.  The sentiment strip was cut using the Fishtail Banner Dies, and the sentiment on the strip is found in the Typewritten What You Mean Stamp Set.  The finishing touch was a length of Black Baker's Twine that I tied around my card.  You can always find the perfect stamps, dies, papers and everything you need to make beautiful cards when you shop at Stamp Simply.
There's always lots of fabulous inspiration on the Stamp Simply Blog to help you get your creativity flowing.  Thanks for visiting me today, and please stop by again soon.  I aways enjoy and appreciate having you stop by and leave a comment for me.  Have a wonderfully blessed week.

I'm sharing my card here:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Anything Goes" this week.  Hurray!

Dragonfly Dreams Challenge Blog - April Challenge - Use Die Cuts - This card uses a cross die cut as well as a sentiment banner die.

Karen

2 comments:

  1. Great use of the colours you chose Karen, and a very 'strong' masculine card!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous masculine card,love the colours and papers.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.