Monday, May 20, 2024

Daisy Daisy w/Stamp Simply Clear Stamps

The New Release excitement continues over at Stamp Simply Clear Stamps, and these new sets are SO lovely.  You really won't want to miss anything during this New Release as our talented Design Team shares inspirational cards to showcase these amazing new stamps and dies as they're released to the public for sale.  The new set I'm using for today's post is called Daisy Pitcher Stamp Set and it's gorgeous.
I started with basic white cardstock that I layered with a yellow polka dot patterned paper from the Craft Consortium's Bright Blooms 6x6 Paper Pad.  I did some machine stitching and then added another layer of white cardstock inked withy Lemonade Oxide Ink and Fossilized Amber Oxide Ink to create the background.  Next, I stamped and cut ALL the different daisies found in the new Daisy Pitcher Stamp Set.  I added the sentiment, the bouquet, and the smaller falling petals all found in the Daisy Pitcher Stamp Set.
This lovely new stamp set contains several (9) beautiful sentiments including the ones I used on this sweet and simple card.  At Stamp Simply, we really want you realize that it's truly simple to create beautiful cards using their products.  Check out the new Daisy Pitcher Stamp Set and coordinating Daisy Pitcher Dies along with all the great new products at Stamp Simply.
I chose to use the daisies a bit differently on this card.  I really wanted to utilize both of the loose flowers in this lovely new set, so I used the loose full daisy and the falling flower image on my card in addition to the lovely bouquet.  I just LOVE how they look.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and be sure to check out the Stamp Simply Blog each day for lots of wonderful inspiration.  Everyone has their own unique creative style, and each member of our Design Team has used these new stamps differently.  When YOU get yours (which I sure hope you do), we can't wait to see what you'll create with them.  Have a blessed and creative week.

The Flower Challenge - Challenge #91 - Colour Your Flower - Although I have daisies, which are primarily white generally speaking, I did color some of the petals with a light white Copic, the centers with yellows, and the greeneries with greens.

Double D Challenge Blog - Theme: Pola Dots - I used polka dot patterned paper for my background and my flower vase.

Happy crafting,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely Karen, and it's such a good use of polka-dots. Who wouldn't love to have a big polka-dotted pitcher filled with daisies sitting on their countertop?? I always enjoy visiting your blog and seeing your sweet cards in the linky line-up. ;0) Thanks so much for linking up to the Double D Challenge . I wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful card Karen and even more so with all the yellow...my favorite color! And how can you not smile at Daisies??!! I love how you paper pieced the pitcher with the same polka dotted dsp as the background...sooooo pretty!! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at The Flower Challenge! Marcia (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.