Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Land That I Love w/Stamp Simply

I am a proud American who is grateful to God for every blessing in my life....big and small.  This card, using several FUN products from Stamp Simply, speaks to that fact.  It shows my patriotic side and gratefulness for our country, AND it shows my love and appreciation for the "small" things like coffee or tea.  Stamp Simply has SO many great stamps, dies, paper and more that will help you create cards of every kind, and all their products work well on their own or when combined with others as this card does.
I started with kraft cardstock and layered it with patterned papers and a journalling card from the Echo Park Let Freedom Ring 6x6 Paper Pad with some machine stitching.  Next, I used the American Eagle Stamp Set for the stars which I colored with Copics and cut with the coordinating American Eagle Dies.  I used the Coffee or Tea Stamp Set for the words "Tea Time" on the little tag.  The little tag and the teacup/handle are found in the Coffee or Tea Dies.
I used the Old Glory Stamp Set for the little USA stamp on the tea cup.  I also used the American Eagle Stamp Set again to stamp over the base of the tea cup, the handle, etc. to add pieces of the star, as well as for the sentiment at the top of my card.  I ran some 1/4" Red Chevron Twill across the teacup, and I used a length of Red Baker's Twine on the tiny tag.
You'll always find lots of great inspiration on the Stamp Simply Blog, and lots of great shopping in the Stamp Simply Store.  There are also lots of great sales and promotions that you'll learn about on the Stamp Simply Blog.  Thanks so much for your visit today.  I'm always super grateful for your visits, comments and friendships.

I'm sharing my card here:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #117 - Anything Goes

Color Throwdown Challenge - Challenge #795 - I just love this beautiful patriotic inspiration photo, so this is what I designed to share in this fun challenge.
TIME OUT Challenge Blog - Challenge #264 - Magical - I've thought of fireworks as being MAGICAL.  Ever since I was a small child going to the 4th of July Fireworks Show in my hometown, I've always been mesmerized by the beautiful explosions of color, and I've thought of it as being very magical.
Get your magical craft on this week, friends.

Blessings,
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Love those stars and how you put everything together for this patriotic card. Thanks for joining us again at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect as always hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely patriotic design and a great way to highlight the throwdown colors! So glad you joined us in the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.