Monday, June 17, 2024

Ringing Liberty Bell w/Stamp Simply

Today I'm sharing a Stamp Simply card that allows me to figurative "ring the Liberty Bell".  How FUN is that?  I used the New Release stamp set called Liberty Bell to create this lovely patriotic card.  Because I really wanted the new Liberty Bell Stamp Set to be the true star of this card, I kept it the main focal point with minimal other Stamp Simply sets or products.
I kept things very simple.  I used two different patterned papers for my card.  One is a beautiful red paper from the Craft Consortium and comes from their Grunge Festive Tones 6x6 Paper Pad.  The other is a patriotic paper from the Echo Park Stars & Stripes Forever 6x6 Paper Pad.  The red paper was pressure embossed for added texture by using the Sizzix Mini Lumber Embossing Folder.  I cut one of the patterned papers diagonally and added a shimmery gold paper strip to separate the two colors as well as to draw into the gold tones that I used on the bell board and the Gold String I tied through the bell.
The beautiful bell, the bell board with rope, the bow and the sentiment I used can all be found in the new Liberty Bell Stamp Set.  The sentiment was stamped onto white cardstock and was cut using the Fishtail Banner Dies, which I layered with another patterned paper from the Stars & Stripes Forever 6x6 Paper Pad.
Please stop by Stamp Simply to check out their fabulous New Release along with all their wonderful stamps, dies and products.  Their amazing stamp sets truly do make it SIMPLE to create beautiful cards.  Stamp Simply appreciates you, and we hope to have you visit us soon on the SS Blog and at the Stamp Simply Store.  Thanks for visiting me today, friends.

I'm playing along here:

Can You Handle The Pressure Challenge - Use an Embossing Folder - I used the Tim Holtz Woodgrain Folder on the red patterned paper (left side) of card.

Blessings,
Karen

3 comments:

  1. What a striking card Karen - a wonderful image and you have showcased it beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful patriotic card, that is a great image, your choice of papers and the diagonal layout showcase it wonderfully! Thanks for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous patriotic card, gotta love that liberty bell!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.