Thursday, June 13, 2024

Really Reasonable Ribbon June Blog Hop

It's time for the EXCITING Really Reasonable Ribbon monthly Blog Hop; and for the Month of June, the theme is Summer and bright colors.  One of the many things I love so much about Really Reasonable Ribbon is their wide variety of ribbons and trims.  There's literally every style, every width, every texture and design, and....I could go on and on with more examples and I'd still forget to mention everything from this awesome store.  You should have arrived here from Misty's Sweet Blog; but if not, you can catch the line-up on the RRR Blog.  One lucky person who leaves a comment on each blog will WIN a $10 credit at Really Reasonable Ribbon AND a digital stamp set of choice from Bonnie Garby Designs.  The card I'm sharing today features ribbons from RRR and a sentiment from Bonnie Garby Designs.
I used white cardstock and one patterned paper.  The other pieces that appear pink are white cardstock rubbed with Spun Sugar and Picked Berries Oxide Inks.  I used Heavy Gesso and a cool Stencil to create my textured background.  I sprinkled some pink glitter onto portions of the wet Gesso.  I ran a length of Black & White Bold Check Ribbon and a piece of Medium Pink Gingham Ribbon down the left side of my card.
The texture from the Heavy Gesso is lovely; especially dusted lightly with glitter.  I tried to stencil more of it onto the sentiment pieces, but didn't want to cover the words on this delightful sentiment from Bonnie Garby Designs.  It can be found in the Spring Digital Stamp Set.  I also incorporated some White Iridescent String and some Light Gingham Ribbon into my bow.  I topped it all with an Ivory Sweetheart Blossom.
There are SO MANY great trims at Really Reasonable Ribbon in addition to Adhesives, Mulberry Flowers, Embellishments and much more.  Your next and final stop on this Blog Hop is at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog where you'll answer the final question.  However, please be sure that you've left a comment on each DT Member's Blog.  Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and have a great week.

Blessings,
Karen

8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Karen - love the background you have created and the pink and black are so striking together
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love that background and the flowers and ribbon really add elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice ink blending work! The textured background works beautifully...thanks for the details on this technique...much appreciated. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously INCREDIBLE!I LOVE the pink and black combo! Great layering and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh la la, my friend! This is simply beautiful! The definition of beautiful, IMO. I love pink & black color combo. The BG sparkle is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your textured background and the ribbons are so lovely with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH! This is gorgeous and so girly, I love it. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.