Saturday, September 7, 2024

Dash Away to Christmas w/Whimsy Stamps

Ever since I joined the InstaPinners Design Team at Whimsy Stamps, I've fallen more and more in love with all their fabulous stamps, dies, stencils, embossing folders and papers, etc.  If you're a big fan of Halloween, you'll LOVE all the fabulous inspiration on the Whimsy Stamps social media.  There are some fun Instagram Hops and new releases headed your way as well.  Since I'm not a huge fan of Halloween or making Halloween cards, I thought I'd get started on a few more Christmas cards.
This card uses basic white cardstock (top) and a pretty patterned paper from the Cozy Winter 6x6 Paper Pad.  There are so many lovely patterned papers in this gorgeous pack.  The top portion was stamped using several different images from the Dash Away Stamp Set in Kitch, Spun Sugar and Tumbled Glass oxide inks.  I also added a length of vintage lace.  I also added a snowflake which is from a package of paper snowflakes (Hobby Lobby) and it's topped with the gold leaves from the New Joy Word Dies.
The word JOY, the ornament pieces, leaves and ALL the stamped images I used are found in the awesome Dash Away Stamp Set.  The pretty and delicately sweet oval was cut using the Spring Ovals Die Set.  Gorgeous, right?  Some rusty jingle bells tied with Pink Baker's Twine were the finishing touch.  OH, and all those pretty sprinkles around my card are a Confetti Mix.  There are so many fabulous mixes from which to choose.
Thanks for visiting me today.  I'd be thrilled to have you also visit my Instagram and Pinterest because I need all the Followers I can get (I have SO few).  There's always loads of great inspiration on the Whimsy Stamps social media accounts as well.  I appreciate your visit here today.

Peace On Earth Challenge - Anything Christmas - Challenge #71 - I was inspired by the softer tones in the inspiration photo on this card.

Blessings,
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Karen - love the soft colours that you have used throughout. A beautiful result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love rhe soft colors all pastels what A pretty card.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love this color combo and it has kind of a retro feel to it, so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautifully created and I agree that it has a beautiful 'retro' feel to it!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    Co-Owner: {Peace On Earth},NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers},{Word Power}, {Double D}, {Four Seasons}, {Two Old Bats}, {Can You Handle The Pressure}, {Stencil Fun}, {Triple B}, {Simply Clean & Simple}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.