Friday, September 6, 2024

You Had Me at Coffee

If you're anything like me, COFFEE is a big part of crafting.  I almost always have either a vanilla latte or a Strawberry Acai Lemonade on my workstation as I'm making my cards.  Since I'm such a lover of both coffee and card-making, it makes perfect sense that I'd want to play along at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge.
I used basic white cardstock layered with an old Crate Paper patterned paper.  I ran a length of Black & White Bold Check Ribbon across my card.  The sentiment and coffee mugs from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, the frame it's in is from Paper Sweeties.  The cute yule log, candy canes and lollypops images are from Whimsy Stamps.
What else?  A couple of sequins for accent, and some plastic candy canes for fun.  The darling coffee beans scattered around my card are from Twiddler's Nook.  They have so many fun confetti mixes in different shapes, etc. at Twiddler's Nook; and the Owner, Amanda, is a sweetheart.  You'll want to check out her fabulous Etsy Shop.
I've loved participating in the Coffee Hops for many years.  In fact, there's one coming up soon for all you coffee-loving card makers out there.  It's always a lot of FUN.  You can stop by to see what Amy and her coffee crew are brewing up at the Coffee Loving Papercrafters Blog as well.

Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenges - Challenge #33 - Christmas Coffee with Candy/Treats - YES, PLEASE!  What a perfect combo.  Come and play along.

TIME OUT Challenge Blog - Challenge #271 - Friendship, Encouragement and Support - Nothing tells a friend you're thinking of them better than a handmade card with a Starbucks gift card tucked inside.  This one is going to a special friend who needs some encouragement right now.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Stamp It" - Happy STAMPtember to everyone; especially to our friends at Simon Says Stamp.  I did lots of stamping on this card.

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Simon Says "Recycle It" - I "recycled" this card.  I used portions of it in the past, but some things had fallen off, gotten lost, etc., so I gave it a good recycling.  I also used recycled scraps of white cardstock to stamp all the small images.  Make the most of all you've got, right?

Thanks so much for visiting me here today.  Grab a cup of your favorite beverage, get creative and come share your art out in blogland.  See you there.

Blessings,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. So cute, LOVE all the details and sweet staging too! Love this fabulous card!!! So glad you joined Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card Karen - I am sure it will cheer up the recipient :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a coffee drinker but all the other treats you added to your card caught my eye, Karen. Great design! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, Karen--love all the elements! Thank you for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun + sweet Karen!
    Thanks for playing along with the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.