Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Merry Christmas w/Whimsy Stamps

Christmas will be here before you know it.  Whimsy Stamps has so many great stamps, dies and products to help you get a jump-start on your Christmas cards.  I love this Fadoodle Holly Stamp Set because it makes it super easy to quickly create a fun and festive card to wish everyone on your list a very Merry Christmas.
I used black and white basic cardstock on this card.  The first (green) layer was cut using the Mix & Match Rectangle Scallop Frame Dies and was rubbed with Mowed Lawn oxide ink.  The next layer is the inside cut from the Mix & Match Scallop Rectangle Frame Dies and it was rubbed with Fired Brick oxide ink.
The cute borders/lines that I stamped are found in the Fadoodle Holly Stamp Set as are the different sized holly and berries.  I colored the holly leaves with my Copics and I added a few tiny white sequins as an accent.  It's really a very simple card, and Whimsy Stamps makes it so easy to create something lovely for everyone on your Christmas list.
You can always find lots of great inspiration on all the Whimsy Stamps social media.  In fact, there are some more FUN new releases and Instagram Hops coming your way as Halloween approaches.  You won't want to miss any of the fun.  Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, and please visit me on my social media to FOLLOW me.  Have a great week, everyone.
I'm sharing my Christmas card here:

Peace On Earth Challenge - Challenge #71 - Anything Goes Christmas - I was inspired by the photo in the upper right with the traditional reds and greens and holly/leaves.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Stamp It" - Wishing everyone a Happy Stamptember.  Congratulations to SSS for years of wonderful products and inspiration.

The Paper Funday Challenges - Challenge #69 - Anything Goes w/Optional Twist: Create Your Own Background.  I did create my own background by rubbing it with oxide ink and spritzing it with water.  I also did a bit of fun "Fadoodle" stamping on the background.  Another FUN challenge with wonderful sponsors.

Blessings,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Sweet and simple but also very effective Karen - it would be great for mass producing
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome colors and I love the background, reminds me of the Bokeh Technique. Thanks for playing at The Paper Funday Challenge and best of luck in the draw.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Karen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.