Monday, September 2, 2024

Hello Pumpkin w/Stamp Simply

Have you seen all the ADORABLE New Release stamps and dies from Stamp Simply?  Among my most favorite new products, are the Vintage Seed Packet Stamp and Vintage Christmas Background Stamp.  You simply stamp that background (either one), and VOILA!  You've created something beautiful just like that.  I can't get enough of these amazing new background stamps and dies from Stamp Simply.  They will pair nicely with ANY stamps in your collection.
I used the new Boho Pumpkins Stamp Set for the sentiment and those gorgeous pumpkins with leaves that I colored with my Copics.  I cut the pumpkins using the coordinating Boho Pumpkins Dies and placed them on my card with 3-D Foam Tabs.  I layered some cardstocks and a piece of pumpkin corrugated cardboard underneath the Vintage Seed Packet Stamp to give it some color and texture.  As you can see, I also stamped the Boho Pumpkins on a matching envelope to complete the set.  I splattered the card with some paint for fun.  Do you see that little Fishtail Banner Die tab sticking out there on the bottom right?
I cut the opening in the Vintage Seed Packet Stamp using the awesome new Vintage Ovals & Twigs Dies.  This die set works with both of the GORGEOUS new background stamps; so you'll be all set for Fall and Christmas with these beautiful new products.  You can find SO much great inspiration for different ways to use these amazing new sets when you visit the Stamp Simply Blog.   I'm in AWE every day at all the beautiful cards shared on the Stamp Simply Blog.  That little tab on the bottom right is my sentiment.  Since there wasn't room for a sentiment on the front of my card, I used a small kraft envelope on the inside and placed a sliding sentiment (HELLO PUMPKIN) that was cut using the Fishtail Banner Dies.
Thanks so much for visiting me again today.  Your visits and comments mean SO much to me, friends.  I do hope you'll stop by Stamp Simply to take a peek at all the fabulous New Release products that have been added to the store this Fall.  They are so lovely, and they allow you to make beautiful cards by SIMPLY STAMPING them......hence the name Stamp Simply.  And don't miss out on this FAB Labor Day Sale where you can SAVE 20% storewide.
I'm playing along here:

Just Us Girls Challenge - Challenge #742 - CASE a DT Member - I am using the inspiration from Vicki's sweet Autumn card.  I love the warm colors she used (yellow, gold, green) and the pretty layers of paper.


Blessings,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Lovely use of the colors from my card. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like those pumpkins! This is such a lovely card, Karen. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Karen - LOVE the way you added the sentiment - that is so novel, and beautiful!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen this is perfect card for fall.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful autumn card, Karen. I love the color mix on the pumpkins. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.