Sunday, September 1, 2024

September Challenge at The Four Seasons

Another FUN challenge is starting over at The Four Seasons Challenge Blog and we hope that you'll join us for this year's first Fall themed challenge.  There's a gorgeous inspiration photo, lots of great inspirational art from the Design Team, and lots of great ideas to get your Autumn creativity going if it's not already there.  Just the deep rich colors of Autumn are always enough to draw me in to a good challenge.
This is my inspiration card for this challenge, and I hope it helps you remember to keep it simple.  I incorporated Autumn colors by using some amazing Tim Holtz Leaf Fragments Dies.  White and green cardstocks make my layered base.  I painted the white watercolor paper with oxide inks to give color to my background, and I also painted scraps of the paper to match my card and then I cut the leaves using Tim Holtz Leaf Fragments Thinlits Dies available at Stamp Simply.
The stamped sentiment is also from Stamp Simply and can be found in their Falling Leaves Stamp Set.  It stands out so nicely on the yellowish background surrounded by the pretty Autumn leaves.  The card is quite simple, yet it says Autumn in a BIG way.  We hope you're inspired to create some Fall themed cards to share with us over at The Four Seasons Challenge.  See you there.

I'm playing along here:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Anything Goes"

Sunday Stamps Weekly Challenge - Challenge #343 - Autumn Hues - The beautiful inspiration photo gave me a great start with the wonderful Autumn colors and leaves.
Happy crafting!

Blessings,
Karen

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous fall card Karen and a beautiful take on our mood board!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those fall leaves and your photo staging is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, l'automne commence en force, ta carte est splendide! biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card for Autum / Fall, I wish it would get cool here in Florida.

    Have a BLESSED WEEK,AND A SAFE MEMORIAL DAY,
    HUGS
    DOTTIE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful and really loving the sentiment font.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card!! I love that sentiment!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "Autumn Hues" color challenge over at Sunday Stamps. Deb Horst, DT #SSC343

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Karen, this is absolutely gorgeous - love the leaf fragments and with the limited colour palette this card is stunning
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowza, Karen, this is stunning! Beautiful perfect leaves, and a brilliant take on our colors - I am smitten! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just lovely Karen! Beautiful and creative take using the challenge colors. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely gorgeous, Karen. I love your watercolor background and those wonderful leaves in autumn colors. THe sentiment is perfect. What a great Autumn card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a beautiful card! I love your painted background and those leaves! So so pretty! Thanks for playing along with this weeks challenge at Sunday Stamps!, Karen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely stunning with those fall colored leaves and beautiful painted background! There are just enough little dots to add interest and make this a perfect fall card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.