Friday, September 13, 2024

It's Blog Hop Time at Really Reasonable Ribbon

Are you ready for a FUN and spooky Blog Hop?  Well, we hope you're ready to see some (not so) spooky inspiration topped with the prettiest ribbons and bows from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  You should have arrived here by way of Misty's Blog; but if not, this is a short hop, and you can catch up quickly by visiting the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog.  One lucky participant will WIN a $10 credit to Really Reasonable Ribbon as well as two digital stamp sets of choice from Bonnie Garby Designs.
For this Halloween card, I used grey cardstock layered with orange polka dot patterned paper from JilliBean Soup.  The layers are attached using Scor-Tape.....my "go-to" Adhesive.  I used the grey cardstock to cut the cross-stitch oval which is a die-cut from Waffle Flower.  The cross-stich pattern itself was found on Pinterest.  That's also attached using Scor-Tape.
I added a pretty bow using Charcoal Seam Binding, a length of Purple Baker's Twine, and it's topped off with a pretty Orange Mulberry Flower.  The spider at the top is a Jolee's sticker (super old).  I just really enjoy adding BIG BEAUTIFUL BOWS, and Really Reasonable Ribbon always has the perfect trims for every project.
The next and final stop on this brief Blog Hop is at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog where you'll need to answer one final question.  Please be sure to leave a comment on each blog in this hop.  We all need a little love.  Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a blessed week.

I'm playing along in these FUN challenges:

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge - September Challenge:  Anything Goes Halloween - Entry #1

The Paper Funday Challenges - September Challenge #69 - Anything Goes w/Optional Make Your Own Background - This time I cross-stitched my background, and I also used three layers of paper.  My Entry #6/6

Hugs,
Karen



7 comments:

  1. AHHHH your cross stitching is DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After completing all the cross stitch work, I think I would keep this card for myself...too spooky wonderful to leave my grasp!! Love the baker's twine on top of the ribbon bow. BOO-tiful project!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how cool, I used to love cross stitch! Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge and best of luck in the draw!
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cross stiching great job . where did you find that die cut??? hugs
    Blessings
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute stitched design on your adorable card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.