Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Happy Birthday Wishes w/RRR

One of the many things I love about Really Reasonable Ribbon is the vast variety of products they carry.  Not only will you always find everything spooled - from ribbons, twines, and binding to adhesives, flowers and hair bow accessories - they really have it ALL.  I truly enjoy the depth, dimension, textures and color that ribbons and trims add to my cards.
The darling sentiment I used is from Bonnie Garby Designs and it's from her Birthday Greetings 4 Digital Stamp Set which is filled with the most darling Birthday sentiments.  I love using the digital sentiment stamps from Bonnie Garby Designs because they make quick, easy and affordable to add the perfect sentiment.  I used the Frosted Frame Dies from The Greetery and Zesty Lemon Dies from Lawn Fawn.
The trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon that I used include Bay Leaf Seam Binding, Baker's Twine, Yellow Gingham Ribbon and some pretty White Crochet Lace.  The other products from RRR include Sweetheart Blossoms, Mulberry Leaves and Scor-Tape Adhesive.  There are so many great products to enhance your cards and projects.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  It's always a treat to have you visit and leave me some love.  Be sure to stop by Really Reasonable Ribbon in just TWO DAYS from now for their monthly Blog Hop where you can WIN prizes from Really Reasonable Ribbon and Bonnie Garby Designs.  Happy crafting, everyone.

I'm playing along here:

The Paper Funday Challenges - Challenge #69 - Anything Goes - Optional: Make Your Own Background - I used lots of FUN PAPER on this card for my background.  This card is my Entry #5/6


Happy crafting!

Blessings,
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, i like cute , ribbon and colors , so fresh 💐😊🌼
    Happy day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh - this is gorgeous Karen - loving the fabulous colours and the sweet layers
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card Karen, love the design with those gorgeous die cuts and ribbons in the fresh citrus colours, lovely texture and dimension. Thanks for playing along with Birthday/Anniversary Challenge at Fab’n’ Funky.
    Good luck in the draw.
    Chris
    x
    PS Thank you for your lovely comments, very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card design and images, and no one ties a prettier bow than you! Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge and best of luck in the draw!
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.