When it comes to making Interactive Cards, it really does matter what kind of cardstock you use. To get the best results and have the interactive mechanism on your card or project work properly, I would highly recommend the high-quality cardstocks from CutCardStock. They are truly fabulous, and they've made all the difference in my cardmaking.All the cardstocks I used on this card are from CutCardStock. They include the base which is Astrobright 80 lb. Eclipse Black Cardstock, then DCS Textured Seafoam Green Cardstock, then DCS Texturized Pearly Curry Green Cardstock, and finally DCS Cougar White 160 lb. Cardstock. All these same colors were used to cut and piece together the fish which is from The Greetery.When you open the flap, there's an adhesive under the green star and the flap will stick to the other side revealing a 2.5" honeycomb ball. I also added some baker's twines and a bit of cheesecloth to represent a fishing net. Here's a photo (below) of the fish with the green honeycomb ball revealed.What type of Interactive Cards do you enjoy making? Be sure to stop by CutCardStock to grab some of their high-quality cardstocks. They'll make a big difference in your crafting projects, and they'll stand the test of time without bending, creasing, etc. Thank you so much for visiting me here today, friends. I'm super grateful for you and I appreciate your visit, as always.
Blessings,
Karen



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.