It's hard for me to believe that it's already nearing the end of August. Where has the Summer gone? Soon, we'll be seeing the changing colors of the leaves and experiencing cooler temperatures. My husband is happy about this because our A/C bill was outrageous this last month (highest ever). But this "old lady" needs her A/C, so I praise God for it. Today I'm sharing a card with you that celebrates the arrival of Autumn using a few lovely products from Stamp Simply.I used the same design as the card I shared last week (sorry, but I've been travelling and in a time crunch) by using cream cardstock and some pretty Patterned Paper Pads. I used older paper scraps from October Afternoon that I machine stitched. I used the Sizzix 3-D Texture Fades Typewriter Embossing Folder. Using an Embossing Folder gives our cards so much fabulous texture and depth.I attached all my patterned papers to the embossed cardstock base. I used the lovely Give Thanks Stamp Set to stamp the leave with acorns and the sweet sentiment. I cut it with the coordinating Give Thanks Dies. This sweet Give Thanks Stamp Set is on SALE this week along with the Harvest Stamp Set. It's always fun sharing an interesting card using just ONE simple stamp set. Stamp Simply makes it easy to create sweet cards. The finishing touches were some Burlap String and a button.We hope you'll stop by Stamp Simply to look around and take advantage of this week's fabulous SALE. It's a great time to pick up a new stamp set or two. Thanks so much for stopping by here today to take a peek and leave me your thoughts. I'd love to hear what's new in your world this week. Happy crafting, everyone.
Blessings,
Karen



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.