It's time for another FUN card using more of the fabulous NEW Holiday Cheer 2026 Release from Poppystamps. This awesome new collection includes the sweetest dies including penguins, a fun sled, an old truck, pumpkins, trees and SO much more. You can see it ALL by popping over to Poppystamps for a quick peek. I'm having so much fun using these awesome new die-cuts, and you will too.How CUTE, right? This card came together easily. I used black and red cardstocks for my base. The top white layer was cut using the darling Eyelet Frames, and I ran some Cherry Baker's Twine through the holes for an extra fun touch of dimension. The red hearts were left over pieces which were cut using the sweet Heartfelt Pinpoint Frame Die.The sweet trees were cut using two different shades of green cardstock and the AWESOME NEW Trimmed Trees Dies. They're really awesome trees for all kinds of projects, and I know it's a set I'll use a lot. Those sweet little penguins can be found in the NEW Santa Penguin Dies and Coffee Penguin Dies. The gift that penguin (on the right) is holding can also be a heart ๐or a cute little coffee cup. And finally, they're taking a quick ride on the darling NEW Winter Sled. How fun.Be sure to visit Poppystamps to see all these fabulous NEW dies. You can also find lots of great inspiration and a FUN monthly Challenge on the Poppystamps Blog. It's always a blessing to have you visit me here, and I want you to know that I really appreciate you for it. Take care and enjoy your week, everyone.
Blessings,
Karen



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.