I absolutely love Creative Worship Stamps, and I feel so incredibly blessed to be part of their Design Team. Working for a Christian-based stamp company and a Christian "boss", is the best feeling. Not only do I get to create pretty cards and projects with their wonderful products, but I also get to share the love of the Lord, Jesus Christ, with others as I create and post my art. What a blessing. Today is the first day of our Instagram Hop and August Challenge with the theme "Summer's Last Hurrah". We hope to see what YOU will create to share in this fun challenge. Not only is there a $25 prize for this Instagram Hop, but there's also one for the monthly challenge on our Creative Worship Stamps VIP Facebook Group.
For my card base, I used black and pink cardstock. The top layer is a piece of white watercolor paper that I cut using the Stitched Rectangle Dies frame and I stencilled it with Citron and Kitsch Flamingo Oxide Inks using the awesome Jumbled Diamonds Stencil. Next, I used the cool Typewriter Text Background Stamp and Shadow Oxide Ink to lightly stamp the wording you see. I also stamped some numbers on the diamonds in Shadow using the NEW Entomology Elements Stamp Set. Finally, I added a few ink splatters to my base. That pretty much made up my background.
I used the Entomology Elements Stamp Set again for the rectangle frame and butterfly. I cut them using the NEW coordinating Entomology Elements Dies. The butterfly was raised up with some 3-D Foam Tabs. The little leaves that I tucked in near the frame can be found in the Peaceful Botanicals Stamp Set. They make a cute little accents. I also stamped the scripture ticket (x2 one green, one pink) found in the NEW Autumn Collage Stamp Set and cut them using the Tab & More Dies and tucked them under the frame.
At the bottom of my card, I added the sentiment using the gorgeous NEW God's Beauty Stamp Set. It's stamped in Black Soot Oxide Ink. Isn't it lovely how each stamp set from Creative Worship (new and old) work SO well together. They work just as well on their own because of their beauty and versatility.
Above, you'll see the inspiration logo to give you some direction as you decide what you'd like to share in this fun challenge. If you're not into entering challenges, we do hope that you'll still come hop along with us starting on the CW Instagram. When you get to my Instagram Page (and I hope you do), please be sure to Follow me there. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks again for the visit, friends.
The Paper Funday Challenges - Challenge #90 - Anything Goes - Optional Fun Folds (I'm not great at fun folds, but I have tried a few folios recently. It's a work in progress for me...lol)
Blessings,
Karen




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.