Each week at Stamp Simply, there's a fabulous SALE where different stamp sets are being featured. This week, the Autumn Blessings Stamp Set and Welcome Fall Stamp Set are on sale, and several of the Stamp Simply Design Team Members have created cards and projects using this sweet set to inspire you. You can find the card samples each day on the Stamp Simply Blog. Here's what I came up with to inspire you today.I used a basic white cardstock as my base and second layer. That second white layer was pressure embossed using a (Chevron - Retired) Darice Embossing Folder. By using any of the fabulous Embossing Folders available at Stamp Simply, you're able to add quick dimension to your cards. I also did some machine stitching around the outer edge of the white embossed layer.I gathered up several pattern paper scraps. While there are many fabulous Paper Pads available at Stamp Simply, I used some older October Afternoon paper scraps. I did a bit more machine stitching on the papers to tie in the brown accents. The bundle of wheat and sentiment are found in the lovely Autumn Blessings Stamp Set which is on sale this week. They were stamped onto white cardstock and cut with a Circle Die. Some May Arts Burlap Stitched Ribbon and a bit of Jute were the finishing touches.
Which set do you prefer? The Autumn Blessings Stamp Set that I used, or the Welcome Fall Stamp Set? Either way, it's a great time to pick up some NEW stamps for Autumn and SAVE money in the process. I love having versatile stamp sets like these from Stamp Simply that make it SO easy to make a pretty card.
Just one sweet Autumn Blessings Stamp Set and some pretty Patterned Papers, and you've got another stamped simply card. Stamp Simply always makes it easy. And don't forget that this week you can SAVE on these sweet sets. Thanks for visiting me here today, sweet friends.
Blessings,
Karen




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.