Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Thanks w/CutCardStock

It's always nice to send a thank you card when someone does something kind or helpful.  Having those cards readily on hand becomes so easy when you start with good quality cardstock.  The rest is easy.  Choosing a quality cardstock really does make a big difference in the quality, feel and appearance of our cards.  For this reason, I've really been enjoying using the wonderful cardstocks found at CutCardStock.
This card starts with Astrobright 80 lb. Eclipse Cardstock layered with Cougar White Cardstock.  The top layer is that deep gorgeous Pop Tone Razzle Berry Cardstock that I cut with a cute Heart Die from Poppystamps.  I used some sweet flower dies that are also from Poppystamps to cut each flower.  To do this, I used the Pop Tone Razzle Berry Cardstock, Pop Tone Pink Lemonade Cardstock, and DCS Yellow Jacket Textured Cardstock.  The stems and foliage were all cut from Pop Tone Jelly Bean Green Cardstock.
I wish you could FEEL the weight of these wonderful cardstocks.  They feel rich and firm when you hold them in your hands.  Knowing that my cards won't bend or buckle and that they'll last the test of time, mailing and handling is a great comfort.  Quality cardstocks allow us to take pride in our cards knowing that they're made from the highest quality papers available.  That's what you'll find at CutCardStock.
The sentiment is a simple tag from my stash.  Thanks for visiting me here today.  I really do hope you'll check out CutCardStock and their wonderful cardstocks.  Have a wonderfully creative week and please stop by again soon.

Blessings,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.