Monday, September 21, 2026

Grateful w/Stamp Simply Clear Stamps

My apologies for missing my Stamp Simply post last Monday, friends.  Time got away from me, and I simply forgot to post.  It's always a good idea to stop by the Stamp Simply Blog to stay up-to-date on all the specials, sales and promotions.  Each week, we've been featuring a "Product of the Week" and sharing cards using those products.  This week, the Seasonal Wreath Stamp Sets & Dies are on sale.  These are such pretty sets that will take you through the entire year with lovely images and sentiments.
This card base is Cougar White Cardstock layered with several patterned papers from an older Echo Park line called Fall Blessings that I machine stitched to the cardstock.  I roughed up the edges of my sewn papers to give my card some grungy texture.  Finally, I used a journalling card from this Fall Blessings line as the focal piece.  I added a sentiment (Grateful) from the Fall/Winter Seasonal Wreath Stamp Set and I cut it using the Fishtail Banner Dies.

Again, I used the Fall/Winter Seasonal Wreath Stamp Set to stamp the lovely wreath two times.  I cut the wreath with the coordinating Fall/Winter Seasonal Wreath Dies, and I layered them with 3-D Foam Tabs to give more dimension.  Next, using this one same set, I stamped the pretty pumpkin cluster.  I colored it using my Copics, and then I cut it out and placed it on my card below the wreath.  The only other touches I added were a Tim Holtz mini paper clip and one little green sequin.  If I've forgotten to mention any of my supplies, please just let me know.
Thank you so much for your visit here today.  It's always a treat to have you stop by and say hello.  I so love hearing your thoughts about my cards.  This is one that I hope to share in a few challenges.  Hopefully, you're playing along in some fun challenges this week as well.  Be sure to visit Stamp Simply to take advantage of this fabulous SALE.

I'm playing along here:

The Paper Funday Challenge Blog - Challenge #91 - I went with the Anything Goes theme.  This is my Entry #5/6

Craft Rocket Challenge Blog - Challenge #140 - Use Dies - I used lots of die-cuts on this card, and each one is named and linked above for your convenience.

The Inspiration Station Challenges - September Inspiration Photo - I was drawn to all the beautiful leaves.  Look at all those gorgeous colors God has given us in nature and all around us.


Blessings,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous fall/thanksgiving card Karen - love your colours and composition.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Autumn card and paper, love the stamps.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.