Tuesday, September 22, 2026

A FUN New Challenge at Creative Worship

For those of you who LOVE Creative Worship Stamps as much as I do, you'll be happy to know that they host a monthly Team Takes Challenge every month on Facebook.  This month's challenge theme is Black & White w/One Other Color.  We would be delighted to have you stop by the Creative Worship Stamps Facebook Fan Page to play along in this FUN new challenge with us.  Here's the inspiration card I created for the challenge.
As you see, I used black and white cardstock along with my "other color" which is a jewel tone blue.  I layered these three colors for my card base.  The top layer is white cardstock that I cut using the lovely Stitched Rectangle Dies.  In the center of that piece, I stencilled in Black Soot Ink using the Jumbled Diamonds Stencil.  I stamped over that using the Typewriter Text Background Stamp.  And on top of all of that, I stamped in Hickory Smoke Ink with the NEW Basket Weave Background Stamp.  This created my messy background.
The fish were all stamped using the awesome NEW Loaves & Fishes Stamp Set and were cut with the coordinating Loaves & Fishes Dies.  Underneath the fish, as well as accents at the bottom, you'll see that I added some filmstrips that were cut using the Film Strip Dies.  The center piece was stamped using the Vintage Elements Stamp Set and was cut using another cut from the Stitched Rectangle Dies.  On top of that, I added my sentiment which can be found in the NEW Winter Collage Stamp Set and cut with the Tag & More Dies.  I also added some Iridescent White String that I wrapped around the card under the sentiment.
We would really LOVE to have you come by and play along in this FUN Challenge for your chance to WIN a $25 gift card to spend at Creative Worship Stamps.  In addition, there's another $25 store credit up for grabs on the Challenge Inspiration IG Hop starting today.  There are so many great products in this month's NEW Release and in general, and two ways to WIN.  Be sure to stop by the challenge on Facebook, the IG Inspiration Hop and at Creative Worship Stamps to take a peek at all the wonderful things that await you.  We look forward to seeing you there.  Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today.

Blessings,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.