Welcome by today, sweet friends. As the October New Release continues at Creative Worship Stamps, I've been having so much fun creating with these awesome new products. There are so many great things found in this month's NEW Release including some gorgeous peacock stamps, dies and stencils. There are also several sweet Snowflake products including a gorgeous background stamp and some sweet layering dies. And let's not forget about the awesome NEW Sermon Notes Stamp Set for those of us who enjoy Bible journalling. It's all so incredibly wonderful, and you won't want to miss any of it.
This card started with basic black cardstock layered with basic white cardstock and then a jewel toned blue cardstock that I stamped using Unchartered Mariner Blue Oxide Ink and the awesome NEW Snowflake Whimsy Background Stamp. I inked the edges with more of the blue as well as some white ink for a snow-kissed look. Next, I stamped the Snowflake Whimsy Background Stamp onto a piece of the white cardstock, and I cut it using one of the ovals in the Stitched Oval Dies. I surrounded the oval with a green wreath that was cut using the Lovely Wreaths Dies. A bit of white paint splattering and a sequin gave my background some "snow" which also helped break up the dark background.I used the fabulous Holiday Cheer Stamps & Dies for the coffee cups, sentiment and candy canes. I positioned these images around the oval to give it depth. It's always fun to incorporate coffee into my Christmas cards because everyone who knows me is well aware of my love for coffee. And truth be told, most of my friends and family love it as much as I do. Creative Worship Stamps has so many great coffee related products to help you give your cards some caffeinated love.
Thank you once again for your visit here today. It means the world to me that I have crafty friends who stop by to say hello and take a quick peek at my cards. You all inspire me SO much and I appreciate you beyond words. Happy crafting, everyone.
I'm playing along in the following challenges that I 💕love so much:
Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge Blog - October Challenge: Anything Goes Christmas and Caffeine - This card uses products from Super Sponsor and friend of all things caffeinated, Creative Worship Stamps. I absolutely LOVE💖 playing along in this fun challenge any time I possibly can.
The Paper Funday Challenge Blog - October Challenge - Anything Goes w/Optional Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice- Entry #1/6 - My "everything nice" always includes coffee.
Happy crafting, everyone.
Blessings,
Karen




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.