Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Be Still w/Creative Worship Stamps

It's been such a tremendous blessing and honor to be a part of the Design Team at Creative Worship Stamps.  There are many times that I still can't believe that they would truly want ME on this team.  I'm surrounded by such incredible talent, and I don't feel at all adequately matched to their level.  But I will say this, I'm blessed and grateful to have this privilege and I enjoy Creative Worship Stamps products SO much.  I pray all the time that God will help me to create art that's worthy of this position, and that will bring honor and glory to Him.  For me, that's what my art is all about.....honoring God and praising Him for any talent I may (or may not) have.  God has blessed me tremendously, and I'm #blessed to design for this amazing company.  This month's NEW Release is absolutely wonderful.
Among the many awesome NEW products this month, I've fallen in LOVEđź’–with the NEW Snowflake Whimsy Background Stamp.  When you receive a padded envelope from Creative Worship Stamps, your products come protected with a piece of thick cardboard (so they won't bend).  Each month, I use this piece of cardboard for a project, and this month, this is that project.  The base is cardboard and the top piece is also cardboard which was cut using the Stitched Rectangle Dies.  I stamped that piece using the awesome NEW Snowflake Whumsy Background Stamp in dark brown.  And YES, the die-cuts from Creative Worship Stamps will cut straight through that thick cardboard with great ease.
I used another scrap of the cardboard to make my grungy piece that I cut using one of the smaller pieces in the Stitched Rectangle Dies.  I rubbed some paint on it and attached it.  It's topped with images found in the Holly Christmas Stamp Set (holly and berries) as well as the Coffee Talk Stamp Set (coffee mugs).  The sentiment (Be Still) can be found in the gorgeous NEW White as Snow Stamp Set.  And finally, let's talk about those STUNNING snowflakes.  They are SO pretty, and the NEW Delicate Snowflake Die Set includes SIX (6) different styles/sizes of snowflakes.
You'll LOVEđź’–this NEW Release as much as I do.  The beautiful snowflakes and snowflake background are definitely good choices, and products that I already know will get used a lot.  Creative Worship Stamps always has such amazing products, and I really do hope you'll stop by to check out all their fabulous things.  Thanks so much for visiting me here today, friends.  I'm always grateful for you, for your comments, and for your supportive friendships.  Leave me some love and I'll pop by to say hello to you as well.  Happy crafting.

I'm sharing my caffeinated Christmas card in the following challenges:

Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge - Challenge #58 October: Anything Goes Caffeinated Christmas. I used products from Creative Worship.  Thanks for another FUN challenge and all the great inspiration.
Keep creating beautiful things.

Blessings,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.