Monday, October 5, 2026

Christmas is Coming at Stamp Simply

It's hard to believe it, but Christmas is just around the corner.  When I start thinking about all the sweet Christmas cards I'd like to make, I know that Stamp Simply will make the job much easier.  Stamp Simply carries so many great stamps, dies, papers and more to help us create lovely cards.  And this week, there are THREE (3) great Christmas sets on SALE.  I incorporated two of this week's sale items into the card I'm sharing with you today.
I used basic black cardstock layered with red cardstock and then a piece of yellow patterned paper found in the Craft Consortium Ink Drops Sunset 6x6 Paper Pad.  The black cardstock was stamped in white ink using the Vintage Christmas Background Stamp Set.  I fussy cut this and layered it onto the other papers.  I cut the oval in the center using the Ovals & Twigs Dies.  This is where I stamped my sweet sentiment using the Jesus Stamp Set.  The foliage and berries are also found in the Ovals & Twigs Die Set.  So cute.
The lovely star was stamped onto a scrap of the yellow paper in the Craft Consortium Ink Drops Sunset 6x6 Paper Pad using the Merry Christmas Stamp Set.  I embossed the star with gold embossing powder and cut it with the coordinating Merry Christmas Die.  So many of the stamp sets from Stamp Simply work great on their own as well as when they're combined with other sets.  They're just so sweet and so super versatile.  This card came together quickly and easily featuring these SALE items.
When you're ready to start on your Christmas cards, head on over to Stamp Simply to SAVE on some great products.  You can also find lots of fabulous inspiration on the Stamp Simply Blog.  We're always so grateful and blessed to have you stop by to visit.  Happy crafting, everyone.

Blessings,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.