Friday, October 26, 2018

Balm of Spider With Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hey there, all our ribbon-loving friends!  Today I'm posting for Really Reasonable Ribbon and sharing a spooky little Halloween card I created for my niece.  I used a piece of corrugated burnt orange cardboard for my base along with a piece of patterned paper and a die-cut spider web.  I placed a chipboard witch and chipboard spider on the card along with a little (Balm of Spider) sentiment card.
Then, the fun part.......RIBBONS!  I added some of my favorites -  Black Double Head Mini Stamens and White Double Head Mini Stamens.  If you haven't noticed yet, I am completely OBSESSED with the Stamens.  They're SO cute, inexpensive, colorful and just plain WONDERFUL!  I can't get enough; and Really Reasonable Ribbon now carries (yes, they're fully restocked) two different styles and 17 amazing colors.  For me they're a "must have".
I topped the Stamens with a bow that includes a length of Black Seam Binding and Burnt Rust Seam Binding as well as a piece of Black Burlap String and Orange Burlap String.  I topped my ribbon treatment with a lovely 14mm White Flower Shaped Flatback Round Pearl from our awesome Embellishment section.  Oh, and then as I looked at my card closer, I decided that (even though it's spooky) it needed some Flowers.  So I added a few Miniature Pastel Sweetheart Blossoms.  No matter what season, occasion, or reason for your crafting; Really Reasonable Ribbon is sure to have all the perfect ribbons, trims, twines, Flowers and Embellishments to help you create something special.
There's always so much fabulous inspiration on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog, and you'll find out about special sales and promotions, new products, our monthly Ribbon Club, Blog Hop and so much more; so be sure to stop by often.

Blessings,
Karen

I'm playingalong here:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Halloween/Spooky

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Halloween/Spooky

Dragonfly Journeys Challenge Blog - Challenge #128 Happy Halloween - As I continue to recover from my shoulder surgery, I'd love the honor of being crowned as "Princess Dragonfly"

8 comments:

  1. This is cute, and of course the ribbons and stamens are beautiful touches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spooky but stil very elegant. Lovely colors and the bow. Thank you for joining SSS Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen! This is so sweet and so beautiful and that ribbon is gorgeous. Your Niece is going to just love this. Thanks so much for joining my Happy Halloween Blog Challenge and Good Luck :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! This is absolutely amazing.. I love the drama of that big web and all the amazing embellishments. Every time I look I see something new! So glad you have close ups so I can drink it all in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Halloween card, love that ribbon bow.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love all the detail in your Halloween card. Love that spider web and pretty ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.