Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Having FUN w/Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hello!  Thanks for visiting me today, friends.  I'm so glad you're here as I share two projects I created using some of the fabulous trims and goodies from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  First, for my card, I started with a cream cardstock base, added another cardstock layer, and then a piece of Echo Park printed wood grain patterned paper.  To that, I added a sentiment strip using stickers from Echo Park.  The layers of paper and sentiment stickers are attached using Scor-Tape and White Foam Squares.
The next thing I did was to run a length of Olive Wrinkle Ribbon across my card, and I scrunched it up a bit to gift it a ribboned effect.  That was a bit tricky!  I placed an Orange Open Rose in the center of one of the printed flowers.  I also bundled up a nice long length of Red Burlap String and topped that with a few Double Head Stamens.
My bow includes a piece of the Olive Wrinkle Ribbon, as well a length of Cream Seam Binding and Bay Leaf Seam Binding.  This lovely bow is topped with a White Sweetheart Blossom and some Ivory Open Roses.  There are always SO many lovely choices when it comes to ribbons, trims, twines, laces and all kinds of wonderful flowers, stamens, leaves and accessories.  Just stop by Really Reasonable Ribbon to look around.  You'll be amazed at all the wonderful products you'll find.
My second project is a sweet tag I created using a fun die-cut from Reverse Confetti.  Once I cut the tag, I used some new paints I just received from Catherine Pooler Design, and I sure had fun painting and experimenting with them.  I have no idea what I'm doing.....LOL.  Anyway, I painted a fun background for the tag.  Then, I stamped my sentiment (Happy Birthday) using a Reverse Confetti stamp set called Sentiment Essentials.  I really like the color combinations on this tag.  And, as always, Really Reasonable Ribbon had all the PERFECT trims and embellishments for this sweet tag.
I added a bow that includes a length of Bay Leaf Seam Binding, Bordeaux Wine Seam Binding, and bundled Ivory Burlap String.  That's topped with a 13mm Mixed Color Flatback Gingham Buttons.  There was one in there that was just the right color for my project.  That seems to happen  A LOT with my Really Reasonable Ribbon products.  Oh, and like I almost always do...I did tuck a few Double Head Stamens into my bow cluster.  They're the sweetest, huh?
I attached this sweet tag to a small white paper bag that I filled with big gumballs.  This will make an extra "sweet" little birthday gift for a friend.  I used a few pieces of cut Scor-Tape to seal the white paper bag and to securely attach the tag.  There are several fabulous Adhesives available at Really Reasonable Ribbon.
And don't forget to stop by the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog often for loads of great inspiration as well as updates about specials, sales and promotions.  You just never know what you might find at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  And thanks again for visiting me.  That always makes my day!

Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along here in this fun challenge:
Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash Challenge - Happy Birthday/May Challenge - The Reverse Confetti products I used include their sweet Lacy Scallop Circles cut and stamp set called Sentiment Essentials.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Karen you really have been busy - love both the projects, but I must say your painting on the tag is amazing!!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen those are both beautiful. You have so many gorgeous ribbons, papers and flowers and put them together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, une touche de naïveté , biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.