Monday, June 6, 2022

Love My Tapes - If You Believe

Hello, friends, and thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog.  Today I'm sharing a card that I created for Love My Tapes using just one of their (many) wonderful Washi Tapes.  Love My Tapes carries hundreds of different rolls of beautiful washi tapes including several sweet floral designs like the one I used on today's card which happens to be called Pink & White Floral Washi.
I started with basic white cardstock to layer my card base.  I used Tim Holtz Citron Oxide Ink to paint my backgrounds.  The tag was cut using the For You Sweet Cuts (tag die) from Paper Sweeties.  I used 3-D tape to raise each layer.  My stamped sentiment is from the Farmhouse Scriptural Sentiment Stamp Set from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps.  I also placed several pieces of the sweet Pink & Yellow Floral Washi Tape on the card and tag to create a fun backdrop for the sentiment.
I used more of the Pink & Yellow Floral Washi Tape to create the tags/banners on the tag by the Solid Black Baker's Twine.  I also ran some of it across my card and here and there on the card base.  Washi Tape makes such a FUN accent for cards and projects and Love My Tapes has SO many great styles of washi tape for every project you can imagine.  I hope you will stop by Love My Tapes and treat yourself to some new Washi Tape.  It's SO much fun.

I'm playing along in the following challenges:


Blessings,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful tape Karen, and a gorgeous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card - beautiful card and sentiment. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.