Monday, June 6, 2022

With Sympathy - Stamp Simply Clear Stamps

It's never fun having the need to make a sympathy card.  But nonetheless, it's necessary from time to time.  When I need to create a sympathy card, I often look to my stamps from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps because I know I can always find the perfect sentiment for each individual person in need of receiving a cheerful card during a time of loss.
Masculine cards have never been my strong suit; but again, Stamp Simply Clear Stamps makes it easy with their wonderful sentiments and images.  They have the perfect fit for every man, woman and child on your list; and you're always sure to find the right sentiment and/or image at Stamp Simply.  I used a really fun 6x6 patterned paper pad from Craft Consortium called Wood Textures.  I used a piece of that for the background which I machine stitched.  I also used various wood patterns from the same paper pad to cut the banners you see.  I used the Fishtail Banners Dies to do this.
I used the Typewritten Year Round Greetings Stamp Set for the sentiments (Think of You and With Sympathy).  I cut more of the banners using the Fishtail Banners Dies again from the Wood Textures and some cork paper.  I attached a Tim Holtz miniature paperclip and a Tim Holtz mini staple to my card.  I used the Salvation Stamp Set for the two different cross images you see on my card.  I thought they went well with this masculine theme.
Stamp Simply Clear Stamps has so many great stamp sets, dies and products to help you get creative.  There really is a perfect set for every occasion.  Thanks for stopping by my blog to take a peek at my card.  I do hope you will stop by Stamp Simply Clear Stamps to treat yourself.  Have a blessed and creative week.  OH, WAIT!!!  Before I go, I want to share this GREAT NEWS with you about a SALE:

I'm playing along here in the following challenges:

Dare 2 B Artzy - June: Masculine - I struggle with masculine cards, so this was a true challenge for me.

Blessings,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. A great masculine card Karen - love the colours and textures and the stamps are perfect for the occassion
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.