Monday, September 5, 2022

New Fall Release at Stamp Simply

The fabulous New Fall Release continues at Stamp Simply, and you won't want to miss a thing. These gorgeous stamps haven't left my hands since I received them.  They are SO beautiful, and they help create the most GORGEOUS cards.  If you haven't seen all the inspiration, be sure to stop over to the Stamp Simply Blog to see all the wonderful creations using these awesome new stamp sets.  Also, today is the last day of the LABOR DAY WEEKEND SALE, and the last day to SAVE 15% so don't miss that.
This first card incorporates stamps from both of the new stamp sets.  The first part of the sentiment (With) is found in the new Falling Leaves Stamp Set.  Instead of stamping the word (gratitude), I used the pretty new Sympathy Word Die to cut the word from black cardstock.  I just adore all those pretty swirls and how that sentiment POPS.
I used the wheat images found in the new Autumn Silhouettes Stamp Set, and I also did a bit of Oxide Inking and used a brick stencil design.  The pretty wheat images from the Autumn Silhouettes Stamp Set are just SO lovely.  One was stamped in Corduroy Ink and the other in Hickory Smoke (a bit more subtle).  I added a length of the pretty .5" Katrina Venise White Lace to both of the cards I'm sharing today.
On my second card, you'll see that I used black cardstock again, some Carta Bella Welcome Autumn 6x6 Patterned Papers.  On the right-hand side of the card, I used white watercolor paper that I Oxide Inked and then stamped with the new Falling Leaves Stamp Set (sentiment), the new Autumn Silhouettes Stamp Set (wheat image) and the older Autumn Blessings Stamp Set (smaller wheat image) to show you all how every stamp set at Stamp Simply works great when combined with other SS stamp sets and, of course, all on its own.  They are awesome stamps.
I also took a photo of the two cards together.  Stamp Simply stamps and dies are high-quality, versatile stamps with gorgeous images and perfect sentiments for every occasion.  I can always count on Stamp Simply to have the perfect stamp set for every occasion.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  We always love to see you over at the Stamp Simply Blog, and of course at the Stamp Simply Store where you're always sure to find something awesome.  I hope you have a blessed and creative week.  OH.....and there's a SALE.
I knew you wouldn't want to miss out on that.  Today is the last day, so stop by Stamp Simply to SAVE now.  I'll be sharing my cards in the following challenges:

Inspiration Station Challenge - Challenge #37/Autumn Splendor - I was inspired by the warm Autumn colors of gold, orange, and brown and by all the beautiful Fall foliage in the photo (See Inspiration Photo Below)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Allsorts Challenge Blog - Anything Goes w/Optional School Theme


Blessings,
Karen

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Karen - the colours really appeal, and the images and that die cut are stunning. The lace is the perfect touch to both cards
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Karen first time I'm on my computer since the pacemaker surgery, these card are beautiful. i love the fall colors. have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful warm, autumn colors. Always love silhouette stamps and they are so pretty here. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful designs and such gorgeous colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely autumn colours, beautiful cards;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning cards Karen with gorgeous Autumn colors. Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.