Monday, May 8, 2023

Latte Latte Latte Espresso w/Stamp Simply

Hello friends and stamping partners.  Thanks for stopping by today to take a peek at this coffee card I created using some fabulous stamps and dies from Stamp Simply.  I always appreciate you visiting my blog to say hello.  Stamp Simply is also a sponsor of the Spring/Summer Coffee Loving Cardmakers' Blog Hop.  You won't want to miss out of any of the fun over at the Coffee Hop or miss out on the FUN shopping that awaits you at Stamp Simply.  We really hope you'll stop by to check out all their amazing products (stamps, dies, etc.) and fabulous inspiration on the Stamp Simply Blog.  Be sure to use THIS LINK to leave a comment to be entered to WIN the $25 gift card.
I used an Embossing Folder on a piece of Bazzill black paper that had gold on the reverse side.  So, I pressure embossed it, and then rubbed it lightly with sandpaper to reveal that beautiful gold color being pushed up from the other side of the paper through the embossing process.  How cool is that?  Here's a closer look.
I used inks to die a piece of watercolor paper.  I used that died piece to create the small top base layer onto which I stamped circles using the Fall/Winter Wreath Stamp Set.  I used the A Cup of Java Stamp Set to stamp the coffee beans onto those circles on that layer.  I also used that same pieces of stained paper to stamp and cut the two coffee cups by using the Have a Cup On Us Stamp Set and coordinating Steel Dies.  I also cut two layers of hearts from thin corkboard using the smallest heart in the Farmhouse Pierced Nested Heart Die Cut Set.  I added a piece of stained Cheesecloth, stained prills, Natural Burlap String, and a small paper button.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you'll take some time to visit Stamp Simply and check out all their amazing scripture stamps, coffee stamps, patriotic stamps, and stamps/dies for every occasion you can imagine.  We're always happy to answer any questions you might have.  Thanks again for popping by and have a wonderful week.

Blessings,
Karen


5 comments:

  1. OH! Karen, this is awesome, love you rubbed the card to bring the gold through, great touch, love the stamps and the stained cheesecloth to bind it all together, more Super work from you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful, textural card Karen - love those hints of gold showing through on the embossed panel
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. although I am not a coffee drinker I sure love how you have added so much texture and great design to this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowsers! Love your shabby vintage design, Karen. Beautiful details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad I found your blog. Wow your cards are so gorgeous. Really love this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.