Monday, January 15, 2024

Do Everything in LOVE w/Stamp Simply

Love is in the air, and as Valentine's Day approaches, it's great to know that Stamp Simply will have the perfect stamps, dies, papers and everything you need to make beautiful cards.  All year round, Stamp Simply is always there to provide the perfect sentiment, scripture, image, or encouraging words to help card-making and giving easy.
This card uses basic black cardstock and beautiful patterned papers from the Echo Park Love Notes 6x6 Paper Pad.  They are SO super sweet.  I stamped kraft cardstock with red ink using the Scripty Backgrounds Minis 1 Stamp Set and the Love Stamp Set.  I cut those sentiments with the Farmhouse Pierced Nested Heart Dies and layered them with 3-D foam tape.  The wordy patterned paper was cut using a square cut using the Praying Hands Dies.  The wood patterned paper is from the Craft Consortium's Wood Textures 6x6 Paper Pad.  The smallest heart was first stamped with musical notes from the God Will Take Care of You Stamp Set.
The sentiment is also found in the Love Stamp Set and was cut using a Fishtail Banner Die.  I did some machine stitching, and I added some .5"Venice Katrina Ivory Lace and some Red Baker's Twine.  No matter what the occasion, Stamp Simply always has just what you need to convey the perfect messages in your cards.  People need to know that you care.  That's why we make and send cards, right?  I hope you'll check out Stamp Simply to see all their amazing options.
Thanks so much for visiting me today, friends.  I appreciate your stops at my blog, your comments, and your friendships.  You can find more fab inspiration on the Stamp Simply Blog.  Have a wonderful week filled with stamping and blessings.

I'm playing along here:

TIME OUT Challenge Blog - Challenge #254 - NEW - I used some new papers on this FUN card.
As You Like It Challenge Blog - Favourite Brand of Paper and Why - My all-time favorite brand of paper is Crate Paper because they carry the cutest lines ever.   I just adore all their sweet designs.

Happy crafting, everyone.

Karen

9 comments:

  1. Wow Karen! This is stunnning! I've always loved red with kraft! Such a perfect combo for a Valentine card too!! Thank you for telling me about this wonderful blog hop - I've been so very inspired!! What wonderfully crafty folks (including you)!!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute love the wood textured card stock
    have a great week
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card with all the embellishments, especially the twine and lace. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! Love the kraft/red combo, lace & design! Thank you for joining our NEW challenge at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the layers and pretty details and the red with the Kraft is gorgeous! Thanks for taking some Time Out to play cards with us Time Out Challenges!
    Hugs, Kate (DT Time Out Challenges)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Karen - love your stamping of the heart, and also the background you created
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an eye-catching card Karen. I love the kraft and red and all those wonderful layers! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out Challenges. Hope you have a lovely day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card, I love this! Hugs, Zowie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I love Crate Paper too. Thanks so much for sharing at Time Out Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.